Chapter 511-520

Chapter 511: Honghui Hongshi went to Jiangnan to confront Hongli, the fourth elder brother

Coral pursed her lips and did not answer Lanhui's words, but Lanhui continued to ask: "How has Yuanrong been these past two days? Can you still bear it?" Yuanrong had just been diagnosed with a two-month-old Ximai pulse not long ago. It would be terrible if the child cried away because of Tong Jia's crying spirit.

"The imperial doctor said there is nothing serious. Sanfujin is in good health and can still support himself." Huanhu replied.

"It's okay." Lan Hui said more relaxedly.

"Empress, my eldest brother wants to see you." Xiao Lianzi's voice sounded outside the door.

"Ask him to come in," Lan Hui said loudly, and soon Honghui walked in. He greeted Lan Hui first and then came to Lan Hui's side and said, "Mother Huang, has dinner been served?"

Lan Hui looked at Honghui and felt relieved when he saw that he was in good spirits. Crying is still very tiring. These children were crying in Jingyang Palace one by one. Lan Hui went to see him several times. It hurts enough. If it weren't for the rules, she really wouldn't want to.

"I've used it a long time ago, what about you?" Lan Hui said softly.

"The emperor just stayed with his son to have a meal with him. His son ate well. The cook in the imperial kitchen is very skilled." Honghui said after taking a sip of tea.

"Your Majesty Ama is not particular about anything else, but you are particular about food. If those cooks don't behave well, they will probably be kicked home by your Majesty Ama. Can't you do a good job?" Lan Hui smiled. said.

After Honghui took a sip of tea, he looked at the palace maid serving the tea and frowned and asked, "Wasn't that Xinxin responsible for serving the tea before? What? Has someone changed?"

Lan Hui glanced at Honghui in surprise, waved the palace ladies out, and then asked strangely: "You don't know about Xiaosi and Xinxin?"

Honghui subconsciously twitched his eyelids, looked at Lan Hui and asked slowly: "Isn't it the fourth brother who has fallen in love with Xinxin? My son has been busy with a lot of errands recently, and he hasn't seen the fourth brother for a while. Something happened?"

Lan Hui said with a bitter face: "Isn't it just because I'm attracted to you? I've already made my belly bigger."

Honghui frowned and said: "This is too ridiculous. How can I explain it to the Fucha family? Huang Ama has been using people from the Fucha family very much recently."

"I originally wanted to solve it as soon as possible, but Concubine Xun happened to be at this time...won't this be delayed? I will discuss this matter with your Majesty Ama later, so you can leave it alone. Are you very busy recently? I haven't seen you for a while. I'm worried about you. I heard that your emperor is going to send you to Jiangnan. How long will it take? Is it dangerous?" Lan Hui asked.

"It's not dangerous, don't worry. My son plans to take cousin De Rui with him, so he can take care of him. By the way, Queen Mother, don't you have property in Jiangnan? My son will go over and check it out for you." Hui said.

"Well, I'll ask Fu'er and his wife to come to your house to find you later." Lan Hui nodded.

At this moment, Xiao Lianzi outside the door announced that Junyao and Mengyao were coming. After Lanhui called them into the house, he saw that Junyao's round face had become thinner again, and he couldn't help but said hurriedly: " Come and sit down for a while.”

Junyao was not polite, and sat down next to Lan Hui, nestling her body among the many pillows, stroking her belly with her little hands and sighing comfortably.