Chapter 311-320

Chapter 311 Hongyun’s Thoughts

After returning home, as soon as Lan Hui entered the door, she saw Xiaosi, Xiaowu and Xiaoliu running over, calling Eniang as they ran. Xiaosi acted swiftly. He rushed over and hugged Lan Hui's leg first, his little eyes were red and he pouted, "Where is my mother? Why don't you play with Xiaosi?"

Xiao Wu grabbed Lan Hui's other leg and hugged her, saying, "My mother didn't even put Xiao Wu to sleep."

Only Xiao Liu saw that E Niang's legs were occupied by his brothers, so he could only hold Lan Hui's hand and said, "Did E Niang go to Uncle Jiu's house to play by herself? Why didn't you take Xiao Liu with you?"

As soon as Xiaoliu finished speaking, Brother Si's face turned dark immediately. He picked up Xiaoliu, who could talk to Brother Ninth regardless of anything, and strode in.

Seeing this, Honghui also picked up Xiaosi, smiled and gritted his teeth and said: "It seems that the fourth brother is still too idle and only wants to play with his mother, right? It's better for me to teach you to do something serious. How about writing big characters?" ?" Honghui thought that his brothers were almost three years old and it was time for enlightenment. At his age, he could write a lot of words.

Little Si didn't know how badly he would be drilled by his elder brother in the future. He nodded happily when Honghui said he wanted to teach him how to write, and even Lan Hui stopped looking for him.

When Lan Hui picked up Xiao Wu and walked in, she saw the fourth elder brother put Xiao Liu on the couch and said to Xiao Liu seriously: "You are not allowed to talk about your uncle Jiu in the future, you know?"

Xiaoliu blinked her beautiful eyes and answered the question, "Eniang wants to take Xiaoliu to Uncle Jiu's house to play."

The fourth elder brother glanced at Lan Hui in surprise. Lan Hui then told what happened that day in Yonghe Palace. The fourth elder brother looked at his youngest son and sighed, how could this child be so able to pester Lao Jiu? Lao Jiu What good thing should my son never forget?

The fourth elder brother felt aggrieved and said to Xiao Liu: "Your mother is very busy recently and has no time to go to your uncle Jiu's house. Xiao Liu is playing at home with his brothers and sisters. Don't think about it, remember?"

Xiao Liu looked straight at Brother Si, and just when Brother Si thought he would be obedient, he said, "Mother is going to take Xiao Liu to Uncle Jiu's house to play."

Just when Brother Si was very angry with Xiao Liu's words, Xiao Liu said it again, and then started saying this over and over again, "Eniang wants to take Xiao Liu to play with Uncle Jiu's house." Lan Hui saw Xiaoliu, who was not at all worried about the air-conditioning of the fourth elder brother, and said helplessly to the fourth elder brother: "Since you have agreed to the child, let's take him there."

Fourth Brother snorted and nodded. He had no choice but to hit the child. So although Fourth Brother was jealous of Xiao Liu's love for Ninth Brother, he still nodded in agreement and said to Lan Hui, "I will go with you in a few days. I think Ninth Brother will welcome you."

Lan Hui smiled and nodded. Since the fourth elder brother had already made the decision, it was up to him. After the family had a meal, the fourth elder brother took Honghui to the front yard to talk to Wu Sidao, while Lan Hui pulled Zhu Hongyun waved away the minions and started talking.

Seeing that Lan Hui only stayed here, Hong Yun knew what Lan Hui was going to ask. He sat quietly holding the tea cup in his hand and took a sip from time to time, just waiting for Lan Hui to ask questions.

Lan Hui didn't mince words when talking to her son, and asked directly: "Does Yun'er have a sweetheart? If so, I'll tell E Niang. E Niang would like to know who can win my Yun'er's attention so much."