Chapter 241-250

Chapter 241 Finally got it

"Have you announced the good news to Concubine Liangmu?" Lan Hui asked again.

"Well, as soon as the imperial doctor confirmed the diagnosis, our master sent someone to the palace. Sister-in-law, didn't you say it would bring joy? Why didn't I feel it at all?" Bafujin started to quarrel with Lan Hui again.

Lan Hui thought that she should talk to Bafujin about the things to pay attention to during pregnancy, so that she would have an idea in mind so as not to panic when something happens. After thinking about it, Lan Hui turned to the fourth and eighth elder brothers and said: "Master, eighth brother, let me take Yuzhen to the inner room to rest for a while. I guess the brothers and sisters-in-law will come soon. It's best not to let Yuzhen outside. Socialize so you don’t get tired.”

The eighth elder brother nodded quickly after hearing this and said, "Everything depends on the fourth sister-in-law. Please take care of Yuzhen."

Lan Hui saw that Brother Ba had no objection, nodded and helped Ba Fujin into the inner room. She first helped Ba Fujin lie down on the bed, covered her with a velvet quilt and asked, "Did the imperial doctor tell you whether your fetus is stable?"

Bafujin sighed comfortably after lying down, and replied with a smile: "Sure, the imperial doctor said that as long as you take good care of it, it will be fine, but the first three months are very important, and the imperial doctor will not let me move around, lest it be harmful to the fetus. "

Lan Hui said reassuringly: "That's good. The age you are now is the best age for pregnancy. I think your pelvis is wide, which is very conducive to fertility. But this is your first child, so don't eat everything. If the baby is too fat, it will be difficult to give birth.”

Bafujin sat up nervously after hearing this, grabbed Lan Hui's arm and said, "Sister-in-law, you have to teach me. I don't know anything and I don't have anyone to help me."

Seeing Bafujin's nervous look, Lan Hui knew that she was thinking of her mother-in-law. Speaking of which, her mother had difficulty in giving birth to her, and she finally gave birth to her after a lot of effort. Unfortunately, the bleeding stopped and she still died. No wonder Bafujin was worried. She was probably just happy that she was pregnant and hadn't thought about giving birth yet.

Lan Hui stood up and helped Ba Fujin lie down. She sat on the edge of the bed and said, "Why are you panicking? I'm here. Don't worry, we live so close. I will take care of you. Lie down quickly. My sisters-in-law and brothers will be here soon. You How can I treat them one by one if I don't have to stay in bed? This is not the time to be strong."

When Ba Fujin heard that Lan Hui said he would take care of her, she felt reassured. She smiled and winked at Lan Hui and said coquettishly: "I have a sister-in-law in everything, so I'll just be lazy."

Lan Hui smiled when she saw this, and then explained the pregnancy details to Bafujin before anyone came. She basically talked about her past pregnancy experiences, and she found a piece of paper to write down what she wanted to eat to nourish her body. Not long after, he heard voices coming from outside the door. Bafujin winked at the maid next to him. After a while, the maid followed a nun from the palace and came with the eighth elder brother and the fourth elder brother.

When Lan Hui saw that the nanny was serving Liang Fei, she quickly stood up. At this time, Bafujin also sat up from his bed. Just as he was about to get off the ground, he saw his grandma walking over and said with a smile on his face: "Lie down quickly. Don't get up. Don't get up." He said to Lan Hui and Bafujin. Fujin bowed and then walked to Ba Fujin's bedside and said, "I don't know how happy I am to know that you are happy, so I specially asked my servant to come and have a look. You lie down quickly. If I want to know that you are getting up, I will have to scold my servant." "