Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111 No way

Jue Luo still left the spiritual liquid behind when he left. Lan Hui thought about giving some spiritual liquid to Ama'er Niang after the colorful gourd matured. Anyway, the treasure gourd seemed to be not far from maturity, not to mention that in the space now The growth rate of crops is fifteen times faster than outside, and it can save a lot of time than previously expected.

After Jueluo left, Lan Hui asked Xiao Lianzi to find the imperial doctor. At this time, the imperial doctors were also studying the medicine for Hong Hui in the side hall. After listening to Lan Hui's call, they thought there was something wrong with Hong Hui, and all of them looked sad. No, the emperor has spoken, telling them to cure Brother Honghui. So when the imperial doctors saw Honghui looking like he had taken an elixir, they were all surprised.

Taiyuan Hospital hesitated for a long time and asked: "Sifujin, how come the eldest brother is so good all of a sudden?"

Lan Hui said calmly: "I don't know about this, but the doctors should check the baby's current condition first to see if there is no danger."

The doctor carefully checked Honghui's pulse, and then stepped aside to touch his beard and marveled. Then the other imperial doctors also came forward to check Honghui's pulse one by one, with rich expressions on their faces. After discussion among the last few people, Yuan Zheng said: "If we go back to Sifujin, the eldest brother has basically recovered now. He just needs to take a few more decoctions to relieve shock. This kind of recovery speed is really amazing. Since the eldest brother has not had any symptoms before, he will be fine." Whatever drug was used, it must have stimulated all the functions in the body. It’s really a miracle, a miracle in the medical field.”

Lan Hui didn't care about the sighs of these imperial doctors and asked: "Why hasn't the baby woke up yet? Will there be any sequelae after he wakes up? Do I need to prescribe any other medicinal materials?"

"The official estimates that the eldest brother will wake up soon. As for the sequelae, we need to check the pulse in the future to see the situation, but it should not appear. However, Sifujin still needs to enlighten the eldest brother and try his best to relieve it. The fear in his heart will be beneficial to his future health," Yuan Zheng replied.

"Thank you so much. Please prescribe some medicine for our baby to drink when he wakes up." Lan Hui said with a faint smile.

"Yes, I will resign." As soon as the hospital staff left, the remaining doctors also filed out.

The fourth elder brother had just sent away Li Dequan and the old nanny when he heard Gao Wuyong tell him about Honghui's new situation, so the fourth elder brother also hurried to Lan Hui's room. As soon as he entered the door, he saw Lan Hui still guarding the bedside. Then Honghui fell asleep on the bed with his face flushed.

"How's it going? I heard that the baby will wake up soon?" Brother Si walked to the bed and asked.

"Yes." Lan Hui responded casually. At this moment, Honghui's thick eyelashes trembled slightly, and then his dark and bright eyes slowly opened.

Seeing this, Lan Hui quickly moved her face to Honghui's and asked excitedly: "Baby, baby, you finally woke up, woo woo."

As soon as Honghui opened his eyes, he saw his mother-in-law's red and swollen eyes with tears streaming down her face. He hurriedly asked, "Mother-in-law, what's wrong with you?"

Brother Si also came over at this time, touching the top of Honghui's head with his right hand and giggling.

When Honghui saw Si Age, he subconsciously said coquettishly: "Amma, you didn't even come to pick up the baby. Do you think you don't care about the baby anymore?"