Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Playing

It didn't take long for Wufujin and Bafujin to come in. Seeing this, Lan Hui stood up and said, "Brothers and sisters are here, sit down quickly. Zhi'er, serve tea."

After the two sat down on the chairs, Bafujin was the first to say: "I specially asked the fifth sister-in-law to bring me to the fourth sister-in-law's place. We live so close, and we usually move around a lot. Otherwise, I would always stay here." The place is very stuffy."

Wu Fujin and Lan Hui both laughed when they said this. But if you think about it carefully, as the prince Fujin, they usually spend most of their time in their own yard. They can only go to the imperial garden to enjoy flowers or something, and there is no entertainment at all. Lan Hui and Wu Fujin were better off, but there were several women vying for favor and making trouble in the backyard. It is said that three women make a drama. If you are open-minded and can actually treat the things in the backyard as a drama, your life will not be too boring, right?

But Ba Fujin didn't have this condition. The first thing she did when she got married was to get rid of the eighth prince's cousin. I heard that usually the eighth prince couldn't see his cousin. Now Bafujin really has nothing to do at home, so going out to chat with one or two people has become his main entertainment project.

Bafujin was not angry when he saw that the two of them were happy, and continued: "I heard from my cousin that the fourth sister-in-law is the most kind person. Why don't you come and get to know her?"

Wu Fujin listened and said hurriedly: "Look, you called me cousin sister-in-law again. Don't call me cousin-in-law like that in the future. It's better to call me sister-in-law fifth. Anyway, you are called sister-in-law."

Bafujin said displeasedly: "Calling cousin sister-in-law to be affectionate is just a habit. Anyway, I don't want to change. At worst, I'll just call you fifth sister-in-law in front of others."

Lan Hui also liked seeing Ba Fujin's cheerful look. After hearing this, she smiled and said: "You guys can be happy and shout in private, but no one knows. Why bother yourself."

After listening to Lan Hui's words, Bafujin clapped his hands and praised: "What the fourth sister-in-law said is exactly what we want to do as we please, why do we have to behave like a little daughter-in-law?"

Lan Hui became even happier after hearing this. She covered her mouth with a handkerchief and said with a smile, "Aren't we just little wives now? It's all wronged by what you say."

Bafujin knocked his head in annoyance and said: "These words slipped out easily, sisters-in-law, don't be surprised. But as a married person, you really have a lot of habits to change, isn't it aggrieved?"

Wu Fujin just said at this time: "Okay, why are you wronged? I think my eighth brother has almost given you up. The backyard is not an eyesore. Just be content with your life going so smoothly." Wu Fujin is now When she was annoyed, the fifth elder brother's newly married wife, Xi Fujin, was not a simple person. Now she had made the fifth elder brother so confused that she was so angry that Wu Fujin would shed tears every night. If only Ba Fujin hadn't dragged her out. , she was still crying silently in the room

Bafujin also knew what was going on in the fifth elder brother's courtyard, and he said angrily: "My cousin sister-in-law is too weak, what are those women still doing? They just kill them if they don't like them, but they stay around to be an eyesore." "

Wu Fujin said nothing after hearing what Ba Fujin said. Can she compare with Ba Fujin? Bafujin is the eyeball of Prince Zhuang. She has never suffered any grievances since she was a child. Even the emperor and the queen mother look at her differently. There is also Concubine Yi in the palace as her aunt. Who dares to offend her.