Chapter 181-190

Chapter 181 'Ninja Kung Fu' Advanced

As soon as the fourth elder brother left, Lan Hui opened the curtain and looked outside. After a while, Fei Yanggu and Jue Luoshi, who had sent the fourth elder brother off, came back. They both laughed when they saw Lan Hui's eager look.

Feiyanggu asked with a smile: "Look at your little appearance, lie down quickly and don't go out for the next few days. Amma and Eniang can just come and see you. If you feel bored, just go for a walk in the space." Feiyanggu still said He is very cautious, fearing that someone from outside the house will find out that his daughter is pretending to be ill. In that case, it will be difficult for the fourth elder brother to explain. What is the so-called full show? Just ask the daughter to hide in the house. Anyway, the daughter has space and is not afraid of being bored. .

Lan Hui naturally agreed. She didn't know if Si Age's sticky rod was at home. It was said that it could penetrate every hole.

Jueluo was even more worried about how her daughter was getting along with her fourth brother, so when she saw Fei Yanggu finishing his question, she immediately asked: "Hui'er, what happened just now? Didn't you ask Si Beile to tell you? Did you take care of your mother?" Talk to Amma Cult?"

Lan Hui listened to what happened when the fourth elder brother came just now, and Fei Yanggu stroked his beard and laughed: "Well done, that's how it should be. Although Ama'er Niang can help you vent your anger, but this Don't let things go too far. It's just right for Sibeile to feel sorry for you. When you return home, Sibeile can only love and respect you even more, and this matter will be over. "

Jue Luo Shi agreed: "Yes, Si Beile, it's hard for an imperial brother to apologize in front of your Ama just now. His pride won't allow him to do it any more. In this way, when Si Beile comes to see you, you will be gentle and gentle." That's very generous. As for E Niang and Amma, they continue to treat him coldly. You know how to hurt people, and I will definitely calm down for you."

Lan Hui laughed a little and said, "Isn't this the legendary two heavens of ice and fire?"

Fei Yanggu said: "Hui'er is a good word to describe. Haha, this son-in-law still needs to be treated well. He can't let him think that our Hui'er is easy to bully."

Lan Hui looked at Ama and E Niang gratefully and said, "My daughter is protected by A Ma and E Niang, which makes her heart really warm."

Fei Yanggu and Jueluo Shi laughed and said nothing. How could these two people do this when their good daughter, whom they had loved since childhood, was bullied like this?

In the next few days, Fourth Brother really enjoyed the feeling of ice and fire just like Lan Hui said. Every time I come to see Fujin, I can feel Fujin's gentleness like a breeze blowing on his face. However, the father-in-law I see when I go out and enter the door is not yin or yang. He is so talkative that the fourth elder brother is missing, but the fourth elder brother is just about to get angry when he sees him. Lan Hui felt heartbroken. Seeing Fujin's frail body, she still cared about him. How could he hold grudge against his father-in-law and mother-in-law?

That's not all. In the mansion, Hongshi cried and shouted for his legitimate wife every day, which made the fourth elder brother's head growl. There were also many things in the government that Fujin personally handled. Now that Fujin was gone, the mansion was in chaos for a while.

In the backyard, the Tong Jia family and the Wu Ya family were busy fighting for power. The Tong Jia family had already reached out to Hongshi. If the slaves around Lan Hui hadn't been watching, the Tong Jia family would have succeeded in inserting a swag around her son. People. The fourth elder brother felt vicious in his heart when he thought of this. I wonder if you can touch the so-called Tong Jia's son. If you teach the child bad, it will be up to you how I will deal with you.