Chapter 351-360

Chapter 351 The eighth brother vomits blood

The incident of the dead eagle was the incident where the Eighth Prince gave Kangxi two dying sea greens. Lan Hui vaguely remembered where he had seen it in a book, and some people had discussed who those two dying sea greens were. Made of hands and feet. Some speculated that it was the fourth elder brother, some speculated that it belonged to the fourteenth elder brother, and some speculated that it was Kangxi himself.

Because there are no relevant records in official history, Lan Hui has always regarded it as an unofficial history. However, that record was recorded in the 53rd year of Kangxi's reign, and I don't know if this will happen now.

Lan Hui's external information is not very circulated, at least not as much or as quickly as Si Age, who has a sticky stick. So when the ninth elder brother didn't know where he found two divine steeds of Haidongqing for the eighth elder brother, Lan Hui was at home watching Hongwang and Hongli and their three brothers drawing big characters together, and taking care of the people who had just finished the festival. Hong Ai, who is just one year old, and his sweet grandson Yong Huang, who is more than five months old.

As for the housework, some matters were left to Jiaqi, and as for the affairs of the main courtyard, they were left to Junyao, who had grown up. As for Mengyao, because of her naturally lazy temperament, she still liked to stay in bed. Even though he has some unique insights into housekeeping, he rarely takes action and only helps Junyao when he is unsure. Come to think of it, I really don’t know who is the older sister and who is the younger sister.

Therefore, Lanhui also took some free time every day to get close to the children. Since Bafujin temporarily entrusted Hongwang and Hongwen to her, she became even more free. Occasionally, I would think about the current situation in my heart. It is a pity that although she occupies the light of known history, her butterfly wings are still somewhat powerful after all, and many things are different from those in history.

Just when Lan Hui was hesitating whether to give a hint to the Eighth Prince and hurry up to send some living animals, the Eighth Prince and the Ninth Prince had already decided to send the two sea greens outside the Great Wall.

Haidongqing is the Chinese translation of Manchu "Xiongkulu". It is the highest and fastest flying bird in the world and has the meaning of "God of Eagles". Legend has it that only one eagle is born out of 100,000 condors, and it is the highest totem of the Manchu clan. It represents the Manchu spirit of bravery, wisdom, perseverance, integrity, strength, pioneering, enterprising, always making progress, and never giving up. Naturally, only Kangxi was worthy of possessing such divine objects, so as soon as the eighth prince saw the Hai Dongqing that the ninth prince had found, he sent someone to deliver it to Kangxi.

The eighth prince thought that by giving such a magical bird to his emperor, Kangxi would love him even more. Unexpectedly, what was waiting for him was to be shackled. When the eighth prince was taken to Dongzhuang where Kangxi was stationed, Kangxi said to the princes who came with a sickly and resentful look: "The eighth prince Yinsu is about to die Ying Er. I sent a eunuch and a personal attendant to greet me. I was so angry that my heart palpitated and my life was in danger. In response to Zhang Mingde's words, he went against the will of his ministers and found someone to murder his second elder brother. I am fully aware of his unfilial piety and unrighteousness... From then on, the kindness between me and Yinzhu and his son has ceased."

Kangxi's angrily rebuke to the Eighth Prince this time was far more serious than when he deposed the crown prince. He even said something about the unkindness between father and son. The princes who knelt down were all heartbroken, and the Eighth Prince was even more self-concerned. Kowtow, you can't even cry out your grievances.