Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211 Ba Fujin’s Complaints and Warnings

That night, the fourth elder brother still stayed in Lanhui's room and did not tell her what Kangxi said. Lanhui didn't know whether the fourth elder brother was afraid of her worrying or because he thought there was nothing to say about this kind of thing so he didn't tell her. Without asking, Bafujin arrived early the next morning after Brother Si went out on errands.

Lan Hui saw with her own eyes that the Eighth Prince was taken by Kangxi for a 'blind date' last night, so she was prepared for the Eighth Fortune Jin to come today. After all, Bafujin has a very good relationship with her, and he always comes to her to talk to her when something happens.

After Bafujin came in, he immediately waved away the servants he had brought with him. When Lanhui saw it, he also asked Aunt Zhang and others to go out. When they were the only ones left in the room, Bafujin sat there and made no sound. Tears fell.

Lan Hui didn't know what to say when she saw him. The prince had not yet been abolished, and the eighth prince was being favored by Kangxi. Whether she was selfish or something else, she couldn't do anything for the eighth prince now. What. Although she felt guilty for this friend, she cared more about her children and family. If the Fourth Prince failed to seize the throne, the consequences would be disastrous. But if the eighth prince fails, Lan Hui and the children Honghui still have room, and they can still save their family in the end.

Of course, this does not mean that having children when Ba Fujin was favored by Ba Age would have a great impact on his future, but it would be more appropriate not to have children before Ba Age fell out of favor. Lan Hui once again suppressed the guilt and intolerance in her heart, handed Bafujin a handkerchief and said, "Wipe it."

Bafujin wiped his face after taking it, lowered his head and said sadly: "Yesterday, Huang Ama took me to marry a girl. My fourth sister-in-law knows about this, so I won't go into details. I just came here to find a place to cry bitterly." It was a heart-wrenching conversation, which made me feel uncomfortable in the house.”

Lan Hui held the teacup in both hands and didn't know what to say. She just said softly, "Hmm." Seeing that Bafujin was still crying, she endured it and said, "Are you going to admit it just like that?"

Bafujin stared straight at the handkerchief in his hand, and after a while he made up his mind and said: "No, I can tolerate anything else, but I will never compromise on this matter."

Lan Hui looked at Ba Fujin with some envy. She was a courageous woman who could do anything to monopolize Ba Fujin's love and could withstand any pressure. She has never had such courage, not to mention that Si Age, the future Emperor Yongzheng, is not allowed to have a jealous queen, but she doesn't know whether her love for Si Age is enough to support Ba Fujin's current pressure. .

Sometimes Lan Hui also thinks, if she was not reincarnated into the Fourth Fortune Jin, but the Eighth Fortune Jin, would she be able to achieve the results of the Eighth Fortune Jin?

After Lan Hui was distracted for a moment, she continued to ask: "It seems that Huang Ama is really angry this time and must give the eighth brother a concubine. How can you stop it? In the past, the marriage decree was only given by Concubine Hui or the Queen Mother. , if you act coquettishly and make a fuss, it will be over, but this time it is Huang Ama’s intention. If you disobey, what if you don’t tell me, you will not get it, okay? You should understand this, do you still want to stop it? ?”

Bafujin did not hesitate this time. It was obvious that she had already thought about it. She looked into Lan Hui's eyes and said, "To put it bluntly, I don't want to live in such a miserable state like my sister-in-law. Even if Huang Ama or Er So what if my mother is satisfied? How can I feel happy looking at those women in the backyard? I don’t know if I can have children in this life. If I don’t even have a husband, what’s the point of living?”