Chapter 391-400

Chapter 391 Roommate
I am Yinzhen Fujin

After leaving the two daughters to follow Lan Hui to deal with matters in the house, the day passed quickly.

During lunch and dinner, Lan Hui once again enjoyed the treatment of a mother-in-law. The new daughter-in-law Ruijie's rules are really good. Lan Hui can be served comfortably in every aspect. Even the pickiest mother-in-law can't fault her. What is wrong with her, let alone Lan Hui, who is not picky at all?

Today, as the finishing work for the house, Lan Hui and her two children also had a busy day. After dinner, Lan Hui quickly asked her two daughters to go back to their room to rest. As for herself, she took a comfortable bath. Nestled in bed and read a book.

When the fourth brother came in, he saw Lan Hui holding a book in his hand and sleeping lightly under a candle. It was indeed a light sleep, Lan Hui fell asleep looking at it at some point. Brother Si walked over and took out the book from Lan Hui's hand. He looked at the page Lan Hui had opened and saw that it was written with various obscure sentences. It turned out to be a copy of the Book of Changes. Fourth Brother muttered in a low voice: "Can you still fall asleep just looking at this? This girl."

Brother Si put the "Book of Changes" in his hand aside, supported Lan Hui's body and made her lie on her back from half-relying on the head of the bed, and then gently pulled the bed curtain to block the sight and sound from outside. This was called People come in and wash themselves.

After washing up, the fourth elder brother opened the bed curtain and was about to go to bed when he saw Lan Hui looking at him with her big dark eyes. The fourth elder brother lay outside with an unchanged expression, put his arms around Lan Hui's body and asked, "What's the matter?" Are you up? But my voice was too loud to wake you up?"

"No, I'm not sleeping soundly to begin with, so why bother to wake me up?" Lan Hui muttered.

The fourth elder brother said, "Do you have something to say? Normally you would have fallen asleep early, and even when you wake up, you will turn over and go back to sleep."

"Well, I have something to tell you." Lan Hui replied.

After the fourth elder brother pretended to be attentive, he saw Lan Hui looking at him and said, "Does Fu Yi have any plans?"

Brother Si didn't expect that Lan Hui would ask about this, so he couldn't help but was stunned, but immediately said: "I don't have the energy to care about the child's affairs yet, let it take its course."

Lan Hui's eyes lit up and he said: "The child is a little weak, but he hasn't had any serious problems in the past two years. Why don't we arrange for him to study until he is older? The children in the family are usually three or four years old. It’s not good if he is not the only one who starts enlightenment.”

The fourth elder brother pondered and said: "Let's talk about this matter. I don't intend to ask him to study in the study. If that doesn't work, just ask a gentleman to teach him specifically. Why does Lan'er care about Fuyi's affairs?" Fourth elder brother He was very surprised that Lan Hui told him about Fu Yi.

Lan Hui lay on Brother Si's chest and said in a low voice: "I think that child is quite pitiful. He is usually detained in the room because of his poor health and doesn't go out much. He has no peers to play with and has to bear the pain. After all the torture of recuperating from illness, look at the way he looks at the baby and Yun'er admiringly today. He seems to have a good temperament. Maybe it's because I'm sentimental, and I'm always thinking about the good snacks that can help him live. happy."

The fourth elder brother patted Lan Hui on the back and said: "Many times you are too soft-hearted, but if the child has a good temperament and is aware of current affairs, then keep him It’s up to him to be raised to three years old.”