Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171 The affinity competition between the third, fourth and eighth princes

After listening to Lan Hui's words, Junyao slowly shed her tears, hugged Lan Hui's waist for a long time and then said: "What does E Niang mean? My daughter doesn't understand how E Niang teaches her daughter how to do well? My daughter believes that E Niang is good to her daughter. the best."

Lan Hui rubbed Junyao's hair, nodded and said, "Don't worry Yao'er, E Niang will teach you step by step."

In the days that followed, I won’t go into details about how Lan Hui taught Junyao to be a lady on the outside but a witch on the inside.

It is only said that Honghui was left in the palace by Kangxi on the first night he went to the study. His fourth brother was overjoyed when he found out, while Lanhui was so worried that he didn't sleep well all night.

After Honghui came back from the palace the next night, he told the reason why Kangxi kept him. It turned out that Kangxi liked his grandson's intelligence very much. After knowing that Honghui was going to go to the study that day, he took the time to check it out. As a result, he heard After the gentleman who went to the study room praised Honghui, he took his homework to Qianqing Palace and graded it in his free time. When he went to the study room and went to school, he called Honghui to explain the homework in person. Honghui also admired Kangxi's knowledge and talents, so he asked many questions. The old man and the young man chatted for most of the night. When Kangxi saw that it was getting late, he left Honghui in the palace.

After knowing this, the fourth elder brother secretly sent spies in the palace to tell them to keep an eye on the situation around Honghui in case the child had any 'accidents' in the palace. As for Lan Hui, she just arranged Honghui's food, clothing, housing and transportation.

She still trusts the fourth elder brother in arranging these matters in the palace and outside. The fourth elder brother has become much calmer in recent years, and the power in his hands has gradually accumulated. Although Lan Hui cannot know the specific situation, through Honghui's occasional It was revealed that the fourth elder brother had an increasingly majestic aura, and Lan Hui could make a rough guess.

Because Honghui had proper arrangements with his fourth elder brother in the palace, nothing worrying happened. However, because Kangxi often summoned him, Hongxi's attitude towards Honghui was not very good. After all, the only emperor and grandson whom Kangxi personally taught before was Hong Xi.

However, although Honghui has a face that is very similar to the fourth elder brother, he does not give outsiders the image of a "cold-faced fourth master" like his own Ama.

On the contrary, Honghui always smiles and has his own unique charm in dealing with interpersonal relationships. Not long after he entered the study room, he got to know the emperor's grandchildren, and because of their similar age (Honghui and Shiqi The elder brother Yinli is the same age and two years younger than the sixteenth elder brother Yinlu), so the relationship with these two imperial uncles is also very 'iron'.

It can be said that in the upper study room, except for Hong Qing, the son of the third elder brother, who has no dealings with the fourth elder brother, and Hong Sheng, who are a little bit uncomfortable with Hong Hui, the remaining little emperor grandsons and Hong Hui are pretty good. Of course, this is also thanks to the presence of the fourth elder brother. The fourth elder brother is somewhat different now and in history. Because of Lan Hui, he and Shi Shi have a very deep brotherly relationship. In addition, he and the eighth elder brother also have some differences in private. Resonance', so among the several adult brothers, they are not as lonely as in the original history.

Although the fourth elder brother is still very public-oriented and unkind in his work, he still takes good care of these younger brothers in life. In addition, the relationship between Lan Hui and his sisters-in-law is quite harmonious, so the brothers They all have a good impression of Fourth Brother, and Fourth Brother seems to have become the diplomatic representative of the prince's party to the outside world. The prince also relies heavily on his fourth elder brother.