Chapter 421-430

Chapter 421 Entering Yuqing Palace

In March of the 57th year of Kangxi's reign, the posthumous title of Queen Shangdaxing was Queen Xiaohui Renxian Duanyi Chunde Shuntianyi Shengzhang.

In April, Queen Xiaohuizhang was buried in Xiaodong Tomb.

Immediately after the Queen Mother was buried, Si Age, the new crown prince, was officially announced. After some complicated and complicated sacrifices to the heaven and earth, the ancestral temple, and Sheji, the title of Prince Si Age was finally confirmed, and his family also moved to Er. In the Yuqing Palace where my elder brother Yinreng once lived.

Of course, Honghui, Hongyun and Hongshi, who were adults and married, did not live in the palace. Fortunately, Si Age and Lan Hui had already 'bought' a new mansion for them, and several children brought their wives and children as servants. It didn't take much time to move in. It's a pity that they can't visit Lan Hui as usual. The palace is not like the original Prince Yong's Mansion, with so many rules that it's scary.

Yuqing Palace is a complex of buildings composed of rectangular courtyards with four entrances in total. There is a star gate in front of the main gate. Inside the gate is the first entrance courtyard with three value rooms. The Yangyao gate on the west wall is connected to the Zhai Palace. The Xiangxu Gate in the north of the courtyard is the second entrance to the courtyard, with the main hall, the main hall, and three auxiliary halls in the east and west.

There are 20 enclosed rooms on the east and west sides of the third courtyard, leading to the fourth courtyard, where the main hall is the Yuqing Palace. The front hall is 5 rooms wide and 3 rooms deep. It has yellow glazed tiles on the top of the mountain, a 'door' in the front eaves, sill windows in the secondary rooms and top rooms, and an indirect corridor in the back eaves connected to the back hall. The corridor is one room wide and three rooms deep, with sill windows on the east and west sides. The apse is 5 rooms wide and 3 rooms deep. It has yellow glazed tiles on the top of the mountain. The bright room on the front eaves is connected to the main hall. The corridor eaves are equipped with small board doors.

When you finally enter the courtyard, there is a back room with 5 rooms in width and 3 rooms in depth. It has yellow glazed tiles hanging on the top of the mountain, a corridor on the front eaves, a 'door' in the open room, sill windows in the secondary rooms and top rooms, and ear rooms on the east and west sides. Connected to the corner of the east and west verandahs.

The fourth elder brother's separate bedroom, study and other places were placed in the Dunben Hall in the second entrance, while the third courtyard belonged to Lan Hui, Mengyao, Tongyao and San Baozi. The fourth courtyard is naturally the place where the women live together in the backyard. This time, there is no one courtyard per person like in Prince Yong's palace. In Lan Hui's opinion, the living conditions are really not as good as when they were outside the palace.

It's a pity that Tong Jia and the others didn't care at all. After moving in, they took their children through the hall to greet Lan Hui early every day. It would have been rain or shine, if it hadn't been for the fourth elder brother who said a few words in person. , people like the Tongjia family and the Wuya family who have backers in the palace have to go to Concubine Cuihui and Concubine De every day.

Lan Hui also returned to her daily routine of morning and evening. She could no longer go back to the leisurely life where she only went to the palace once every half month to pay her respects to Concubine De. Even Concubine De had begun to care about the backyard of her fourth son again. Fortunately, the Queen Mother's filial piety period has not passed yet. It is not easy to take this kind of thing seriously, but it can't be delayed for too long. Lan Hui was "confused" for a while.