Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 The Qing Dynasty version of the Cowherd and the Weaver Girl

Seeing how pitiful the baby was, Lan Hui hurriedly took a few steps forward, hugged the baby, and started coaxing her. The fourth elder brother also came to Lan Hui's side. He waited until the baby stopped crying and then scolded him: "How do you serve the elder brother?"

After hearing this, Aunt Zhou and Aunt Li hurriedly knelt down and kowtowed to apologize. At this time, Lan Hui looked at the baby that kept pushing into her arms and already knew it. According to her estimation, the baby might have followed Lan every night for the past month. Hui was used to practicing in space, but suddenly he couldn't find Lan Hui in a room, so he started crying.

Thinking of this, Lan Hui gently persuaded: "Master, maybe the baby is crying because I suddenly disappeared. After all, I have been with the baby every night this month. Speaking of which, I can't blame the mothers, you'd better be merciful." Let them wake up."

The fourth elder brother felt relieved when he saw the baby lying obediently in Lan Hui's arms, and said calmly: "Get up and take care of me carefully from now on. The eldest elder brother's body is very delicate. If you slaves can't take care of it, don't blame me." Cruel." He ignored Nanny Zhou and Nanny Li and stretched out his fingers to touch the baby's face.

Lan Hui coaxed the baby and handed it back to Aunt Zhou. Just as she was about to go back to the house with her fourth brother, she heard the baby crying again and looking at Lan Hui with tears in her eyes. Seeing this, Lan Hui glanced at Brother Si in embarrassment and said nonchalantly: "Master, look at this..."

The fourth elder brother also frowned. He had never thought of sleeping in the same bed as the baby and Lan Hui. This is unreasonable. In this day and age, how can children sleep with their parents, or even see their mothers sleeping with them? Most children live with their wet nurses right after they are born.

Lan Hui saw the fourth elder brother frowning and said hurriedly: "Sir, how about we take the baby back? Let's do this tonight and talk about it tomorrow. Look how pitiful the baby is crying."

Brother Si looked at the baby again and felt a little distressed. After thinking about it for a moment, he said, "Okay, let's do this for now. You can go back to the house with the baby in your arms. I'm going to the study."

Lan Hui looked at the baby in her arms and then at the fourth elder brother who had a look of reluctance. After thinking about it, she approached the fourth elder brother and whispered: "Sir, why don't you come over too? The baby is very good at night and won't disturb you when you rest. "The servants in the house watched Fujin whispering to his master and did not dare to eavesdrop.

The fourth elder brother was also a little moved after hearing what Lan Hui said, but it would be bad if this matter spread. People say that a loving mother is a strict father. If Lan Hui dotes on the baby, no one will talk about it. But if the fourth elder brother dotes on the baby, then the fourth elder brother will My brother's image is completely ruined, and it's not good for the baby's future.

Lan Hui and Si Age have been together for five years, and she can still see through some of Si Age's thoughts. As soon as she looked at Si Age, Lan Hui thought of what Si Age was worried about. She said quietly: "Don't worry about these guys." All slaves are loyal and will not go out and talk nonsense.”

Brother Si took a look at the servants in the room and found that they were only Baobao's nanny and Lan Hui's dowry girl. He was relieved, but he still used his eyes to signal Gao Wuyong to keep an eye on these people. Then he followed Lan Hui back to the main room.

Lan Hui put the obviously energetic baby in the bed first, and then helped the fourth elder brother to take off his coat. Just now, the fourth elder brother was in a hurry to go out, and he only wore a coat. It was more convenient for Lan Hui herself, as she could just take off her cloak.