Chapter 491-500

Chapter 491 Zhungeer Summation

Brother Si looked at Lan Hui and smiled softly, looked at the half-finished purse and said, "Well, it would be better to use silver wire for the hooking thread."

Lan Hui went over to take a look, stared at the Fourth Brother with some depression and said: "Your Majesty, you can do all the decathlons, even female celebrities know it." After saying that, he didn't hesitate and took out a thin embroidery needle to outline the previous one. He picked out all the gold thread, took out a small ball of silver thread, put it aside, and started embroidering.

Gao Wuyong rushed over after a while, followed by a young eunuch holding two large stacks of foldable documents. He directed the young eunuch to place the folded documents behind Lan Hui's case, and then stood aside waiting to be served.

Seeing this, the fourth elder brother waved his hand and kicked them out. Then he saw Lan Hui holding a sewing box in his hand. He first helped the fourth elder brother to put the folds into the room in the space, and then he held the fourth elder brother in one hand and held the sewing box in the other into the space. .

The two of them went directly to the room. Elder brother didn't waste any time. He sat in front of the case and got busy. Lan Hui was leaning on the couch embroidering purses. For a while, the room fell into a quiet atmosphere. Only the fourth elder brother looked around. The sound of writing.

There is no need to worry about the darkness in the space, there is always enough light. After Lan Hui embroidered the edge of the purse, she teleported to the butler Lao Cheng in the space, and ordered to Lao Cheng: "I am in the room, call me. Two people go over and wait." After saying that, he teleported back to the room.

Lao Cheng was obviously used to Lan Hui's sudden appearance and disappearance. After beckoning for the two maids, he gave a few instructions and then went back to his own business.

When the two maids came in with brewed tea and some pastries and fruits, my brother hadn't noticed that Lan Hui had run out midway, and he was immersed in studying there.

Lan Hui didn't say anything else. After seeing the tea and food being served, she asked the two maids to go down, while she continued to embroider with her head down, looking like she was going to hand over the purse to the fourth brother before he left the space. As if to put it on.

I don't know how long it took when my brother raised his head from the folds and found that Lan Hui had fallen asleep on the couch. He smiled, took a sip from the tea cup, then put the folds into a pile and came to Lan Hui. Next to Hui, he took off his clothes and lay down next to Lan Hui wearing only his middle coat. He held Lan Hui's waist and fell asleep.

When they were outside early the next morning, Lan Hui and Si Age flashed out of the space. At this time, the two of them were full of energy. They had much more time in the space than in the outside world. Not only did they finish the things at hand, She also had a good sleep and practiced for a while. Finally, seeing that she had enough time, Lan Hui took Si Age to walk around in the space for a while, and then came out after having enough fun.

"I'm going to court, be careful when I go to pay my respects to the emperor's mother later." Fourth elder brother said to Lan Hui after washing up.

Lan Hui nodded and watched the fourth elder brother leave Yikun Palace. Not long after that, he heard the eunuch announcing that Tong Jia and the others had come to pay their respects.

Now that the fourth elder brother is staying at Lan Hui's house, it is no longer enough to arouse the jealousy of those women. After all, habits are terrible. For them, they are used to the fourth elder brother doting on Lan Hui, whether it is in the dormitory or in the dormitory. Now in the palace.