Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 The unlucky bear collided with the big wild boar

As soon as Li Dequan left, Lan Hui languished there, pulling her hair and thinking: "What can I do? How can I write poetry to describe the scenery of the grassland? Should I talk about green grass and yellow flowers? Or should I say you are the wind? My name is Sha, what should I do? Why didn’t Brother Si come and help me?”

Zhi'er Yan'er looked at Lan Hui pulling his hair and muttering from the side, and hurriedly stepped forward to persuade him: "Fu Jin, what's wrong with you? Isn't it just writing poetry? This is very simple for Fujin."

Lan Hui sighed and murmured: "What's simple? Who remembers who else wrote poems outside the Great Wall after the Qing Dynasty? It needs to be in line with the situation in front of me. I don't know if I can't write it? It won't hurt. Brother Si, why don't you get scolded yourself? Damn it, why did I copy some Begonia poems before? It's so hard that I can't even write poetry."

Zhi'er and Yan'er looked at each other. Lan Hui's muttering voice was too quiet for them to hear, but they thought Lan Hui was thinking about poetry over there, so they went to prepare pens, ink, paper and inkstones.

Lan Hui looked out the window and wanted to write a poem based on the skills she had learned from her husband in the early years. Even if it didn't work, she could just write a limerick. But Lan Hui looked at the sky and the ground. She didn't have any inspiration at all, so she had to This is worrying.

Suddenly she looked at the team and came up with an idea. Although it was a bit far-fetched, it was still a solution. So Lan Hui picked up the brush and started brushing it.

After a while, Li Dequan returned to Lan Hui's car from behind. Lan Hui held a thick stack of rice paper in his hand and said to Li Dequan: "Li Shuda, please give these to Huang Ama and ask him to be considerate of his daughter-in-law." ”

Li Dequan took the stack of "poetry manuscripts" in surprise and saw that the top was covered with white paper. He thought he didn't know what Si Fujin was doing. He didn't care, it was more important to present it to the emperor first. So Li Dequan responded and rushed forward with the guards.

After passing by Lan Hui, he arrived at San Fujin's carriage. San Fujin had been waiting for a long time. When he saw Li Dequan, he stepped forward and said with a smile: "Thank you for your hard work, Li Shuda. This is for you. Please also ask Li Shuda." Say something nice in front of Emperor Ama." A young eunuch beside San Fujin handed Li Dequan a plum blossom note and a purse.

Li Dequan put it away and said with a smile: "The Emperor is still waiting for us, so we will leave first."

After saying that, he went to Kangxi's imperial chariot. When he arrived at the imperial chariot, he found that Kangxi was talking to Brother Thirty-four, and he seemed to be in a good mood. When he saw Li Dequan coming back, he hurriedly said: "You slave, what's taking you so long? Come up here and show me the literary talent of your daughters-in-law."

Li Dequan nodded, bowed down and boarded the imperial chariot, and gave all the poems to Kangxi. The first thing Kangxi saw when he glanced at it was the dozen handed over by Lan Hui. He couldn't help but asked in surprise: "Who wrote this? So many?"

Li Dequan glanced at it and lowered his head and said, "If you tell me back to the emperor, it belongs to Si Fujin. Si Fujin also asked you to be more considerate of her."

Kangxi became interested and said "Oh?" and opened Lan Hui's copy first. Kangxi frowned when he first looked at it, then turned the page while turning the corners of his mouth, and even laughed out loud at the end. stand up.

Kangxi's chariot had an open window, and the brothers could see the scene inside while riding outside. Therefore, Kangxi's smile made the brothers look over one after another. Fourteenth took advantage of his small size and was the first to ask: " Huang Ama, what’s so funny?”