Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21 My hand goes through your long hair

Lan Hui was just thinking about what to do in the morning. Xiao Lianzi came back. After conveying the words of the fourth elder brother to Lan Hui, he withdrew. When Lan Hui heard that the fourth elder brother wanted to hire a doctor for her, she was so angry that she cursed the fourth elder brother for meddling in his own business. guess what? It turns out that Lan Hui's health is recovering very well and she was all well yesterday. Now the doctor came to take a look. Didn't she delay her pretending to be sick?

But now Lan Hui has no choice but to give up the idea of pretending to be sick and be lazy. After a while, the imperial doctor will check her and go to pay her respects to Concubine De! After a while, the imperial doctor came indeed. Although he was curious about Lan Hui's speed of recovery, he also thought that Lan Hui had some miraculous medicine! Just didn't care. He withdrew after reporting that Lan Hui was in good health.

Aunt Jiang and Aunt Zhang, who have been with Lan Hui for a long time, are familiar with her super recovery ability. It is said that Lan Hui was very naughty when she was a child. Every time she would knock something or twist it, but every time No matter how serious the injury was, it would take a day or two to be active again. Unless it was a big bloody wound that would not heal within a day or two, it would still heal much faster than the average person.

And she has never left any scars on her body. Even the deep scars will gradually become shallower and disappear completely. Lan Hui's body was now as smooth and delicate as a ceramic doll. Lan Hui's family had been curious for a while, but over time they concluded that Lan Hui was gifted. In fact, this is the reason why Lan Hui drank the spring water in the space since she was a child.

Lan Hui got up and cleaned up before going to Concubine De to pay her respects. Concubine De was more kind to Lan Hui this time. Not only did she care about Lan Hui's health, but she also told Lan Hui a lot about her fourth brother's preferences. Lan Hui couldn't help but sigh in her heart, "Although Si Age and Concubine De are not close on the surface, no parent does not care about their children!" Look, Fourth Brother’s preference for De Fei is very clear. '

It was not until the end of the two people's conversation that Concubine De talked about Shi Shi. Lan Hui explained her idea of 'teaching according to people' to Concubine De. After hearing this, Concubine De nodded repeatedly, took Lan Hui's hand and sighed: "You are so attentive! You can think of these things for Fourteen. Old." Si is also good, but he is too serious, so Shi Shi is always punished. Every time she sees Shi Shi's red hands, she feels very sad, but she doesn't understand these academic things, so she can only stay aside. I'm just anxious. Now you're helping the fourth to teach Fourteen, so be careful. If Fourteen gets naughty, just tell her and she'll take care of him for you."

Lan Hui immediately looked flattered and said: "The fourteenth brother is such a clever and smart boy, he must be very good at studies. My wife doesn't know what she can do, she just hopes that she won't delay the fourteenth brother. "I don't deserve E Niang's praise. Besides, the fourteenth brother is very obedient. My wife believes that he will not be naughty. Even if something happens, I will tell E Niang immediately. Don't worry, E Niang."

Concubine De was completely relieved after hearing Lan Hui's words, "These fourteen are studying with the fourth, and I can't ask any more questions." But with Lan Hui, I can ask questions every day, which puts my mind at ease. Besides, if Lan Hui’s teaching is not good and the fourth child is watching, can it still delay the fourteenth? 'Thinking about Concubine De in this way, I think more highly of Lan Hui.

The two chatted about Fourteen for a while, and then Lan Hui stood up and left. Fourteen went to play with Brother Thirteen today, and Concubine De specifically told Lan Hui not to worry, and would ask Fourteen to learn from her tomorrow.