Chapter 301-310

Chapter 301 The three dolls go home and pass the test with Xing De (rolling like a baby and begging for pink!~)

As soon as Kangxi finished speaking, all the servants in the room, regardless of their master, knelt down and saluted. After Kangxi called, he walked to Concubine De and sat on the main seat, and asked again: "What happened just now?"

Concubine De replied gently: "Aren't Hongli and the others so excited to see the fourth daughter-in-law that they all started crying? These children have really good memories. They haven't seen the fourth daughter-in-law for so long, but The children recognized her as soon as she came." Concubine De liked to praise her grandson for being smart, which did not directly ignore the time when the children recognized her.

Kangxi was not shy about praising Concubine De. He said with a smile: "It is Concubine Ai who taught her well." After praising him, he took a closer look at Lan Hui, who had just recovered from a serious illness. He nodded with a smile and said, "Not bad, fourth son." My daughter-in-law is recovering well. This time, the fourth child and the grandchildren don’t have to worry about you.”

Lan Hui and Fourth Elder Brother hurriedly knelt down, and Fourth Elder Brother said: "It's all because of the unfilial son who makes Huang Ama worry." This time it was Fourth Elder Brother's turn to say this, and the husband took care of his wife. If Kangxi was If you don't take the initiative to ask Lan Hui anything, Si Age can speak on behalf of him.

Kangxi smiled and said: "You two, get up quickly. My fourth daughter-in-law has just recovered. It's not good for her to kneel for a long time."

Lan Hui and Fourth Brother stood up with grateful expressions. They did not dare to sit down, and both stood there with their heads bowed, waiting for Kangxi to speak.

Kangxi looked at Lan Hui and said, "You, the fourth child, are cautious and polite, and the fourth daughter-in-law is also a husband and wife. Look at them, they look like a family."

Concubine De also echoed: "Those are the ones who were given a perfect marriage by the emperor in the first place. The emperor is still the wisest."

Kangxi glanced at Concubine De with a smile, and said to the four elder brothers: "Sit down quickly." Then he waved to the four and three others: "Hong Li, Hong Zhou, Hong Hao, come here quickly, come to me."

The three of them raised their heads and glanced at Lan Hui. Lan Hui smiled and nodded before walking to Kang Xi step by step. They bowed neatly to Kang Xi before standing next to Kang Xi. The children who lived in the Concubine De's palace often saw Kangxi, and Concubine De also taught them the etiquette when meeting Kangxi.

After Kangxi took Xiaosi, who looked most like him, into his arms, he let the other two little ones sit on the couch and play, and then asked Xiaosi: "Is Hongli happy to see E Niang?"

Xiao Si nodded heavily and said, "Happy, Xiao Si misses me."

Kangxi asked again: "Does Hongli want to go home with E Niang?"

Xiao Si still nodded and said, "I want to be with E Niang."

Kangxi kept paying attention to Lan Hui out of the corner of his eye. He saw that she was very nervous when she heard his question at first, but Xiaosi looked touched and relieved after answering. He thought that this daughter-in-law's concern for his children was quite good. , she can be called a good mother. As for the good wife? Although the fourth child is well taken care of, the backyard is still a little empty. However, Kangxi thought of Xiaomei, whom the fourth elder brother favored, and felt relieved. Xiaomei was pregnant. Kangxi hoped that she could keep her position and get a place in the heart of the fourth elder brother. After all, he did not want his son to be controlled by his daughter-in-law. .