Chapter 441-450

Chapter 441 414 Brothers unite

After Qiaoqiao went to the palace to apologize, Sanbaozi went to Fei Yanggu's mansion in person to apologize to Fei Yanggu. Who told them to leave without saying goodbye? Fei Yanggu didn't reprimand Sanbaozi when he saw him, haha The smile passed away. I just took San Baozi and talked about his "heroic deeds" in his early years for a day. San Baozi heard the buzzing in his ears before returning to the palace. It was a painful experience that cannot be explained to outsiders.

However, Fei Yanggu was old and was Lanhui's Ama, so he didn't worry about the dissatisfaction of the few buns, so he kept nagging them for a whole day. But Fei Yanggu asked himself whether he could die before his daughter passed away, but Xinning and the others were still young.

Therefore, although San Baozi received some treatment from Feiyanggu that was not actually torture but they might consider it torture (this is really complicated), Xinning and other 'juniors' still treated San Baozi with affection. I also want to be respectful. I can't let Sanbaozi feel that the Kromafa family are all inferior, right?

After finishing her work at home, Lan Hui also began to nurse herself back to health under the arrangement of Dr. Lin. Dr. Lin checked Lan Hui's pulse. In fact, she was injured while attending to the disease. During that time, she was not only busy, but also Because there are so many things to do, it takes a lot of energy. In fact, Lan Hui can usually rest in space for a period of time after being physically tired, but the mental wear and tear cannot be recovered in a short time.

Now Lan Hui has taken control of the affairs in the palace. Because Concubine De has focused all her attention on the war with the Fourteenth Prince, so she usually does not need to set rules with Concubine De, but mostly in Yuqing Palace. .

Therefore, Fourth Elder Brother waved his hand and began to officially nurse Lan Hui back to health. Doctor Lin takes a pulse every day, and then prescribes appropriate medicinal meals or nourishing decoctions, while Lan Hui moves the time-consuming 'work' to the space to do it, and spends every night in the space, basically staying outside. During the day, you rest in space for five days at night. Of course, these five days are only the time in space, and the time in space is still very powerful. Official website?)

Those people in another dimension are also useful. They just serve the two masters Lan Hui and Si Age. How can they not do their best? This is also the reason for entering the palace, otherwise several children would have the opportunity to enter the space. It's not like Fourth Brother and Lan Hui are now worried about the possibility that there might be a hidden secret in Yuqing Palace, so they have to be extremely careful every time they enter the space.

I was very worried about getting something to eat from the space. I couldn't do it when there were obviously no grapes outside. Lan Hui suddenly brought out a plate of grapes. Because of the sudden entry into the palace, Lan Hui and Si Age discussed it and decided not to do it at this time. Tell San Baozi about the space. After all, San Baozi is much more arrogant and indulgent than Honghui. Isn’t it time that he can’t stand the birth of a few of them?

Therefore, Lan Hui and Si Age could not resist San Baozi from running into space and leaking the secret, so they simply told them the first level of the technique so that they could start exercising at a young age, and did not say a word about the rest. , just wait until they grow up or Si Age truly takes control of the court.

……

The last time San Baozi and Qiaoqiao Wenrui followed Xiao Nian Gao to Xiao Nian's place was also of great help to Si Age.

After all, Xiaonian was married to Wuge, who treated her well. At least she was much more comfortable than her life in her natal family. Now she also has a son. Although she is a concubine, the mistress Hesheli didn't treat her badly either. So when Fei Yanggu and Jueluoshi asked her what the little rice cake said when he secretly ran to see her, she told the whole story.