Chapter 321-330

Chapter 321 Taking care of the children?

After thinking about it, Lan Hui said to her fourth brother: "Since Yueyao is quite frightened, I'd better go and have a look." Although he said this, Lan Hui was sweating on his forehead as if he felt uncomfortable somewhere. .

Seeing Lan Hui's appearance, the fourth elder brother hurriedly said: "Lan'er was frightened just now. I see that you look very bad. It's better to wait until the imperial doctor has seen you before talking. Yueyao has Wu Yashi watching over you, so the delay will be nothing."

Lan Hui saw that the fourth elder brother was indeed worried about Yueyao's daughter. She was right about what she had just thought. This situation could not prevent the fourth elder brother from passing by. Fortunately, she secretly pinched herself and broke out in a sweat. It’s much easier to plan.

Lan Hui only thought about this for a moment. As soon as her brother finished speaking, she said: "I'm fine, the child is more important, why don't I go and take a look with you? I'm really worried about Yueyao's condition." What she said was not contrary to her wishes. She hoped that Yueyao would get better when she was sick, so there was nothing wrong with going to see her. She just hated that Wu Yashi would take this opportunity to appear in front of Fourth Brother.

The fourth elder brother still wanted to object. He was a little worried about Lan Hui's situation. In the eyes of the fourth elder brother, Lan Hui had never seen any dead people. Even when dealing with slaves, it did not mean that the master had to be present, so the little girl just committed suicide by banging the door. What should Lan Hui be afraid of?

Thinking of this, the fourth elder brother said softly to Lan Hui: "It's better to wait until the imperial doctor has seen it before talking. Yueyao has been back in the house for so long and has taken the medicine. There are Wu Yashi and the servants watching around her. She won't." Is there anything wrong? I'd better wait until the imperial doctor sees you before you feel relieved."

Lan Hui was quite touched. She didn't necessarily want to compare with the fourth elder brother's daughter, but she was happy to see that the fourth elder brother cared more about her.

"Don't bother me. Doctor Lin should be at Yueyao's place right now. After all, if Yueyao had a high fever, sister Wu Ya would have gone to see Doctor Lin. If I go with you, I can ask Doctor Lin to take a look at me. No, let's go. We don't know what Yueyao's condition is yet, so I'm worried." After saying that, Lan Hui took the fourth elder brother's hand and walked to the door before letting it go. The fourth elder brother saw that what Lan Hui said made sense, and another Lan Hui. He was still relieved about his health, so he walked out first.

Lan Hui stood there and glanced indifferently at Aunt Ping who came to report the news, and then turned around to follow the pace of Fourth Brother.

Grandma Ping was full of cleverness and hurriedly got up and followed her, but her thoughts kept spinning in her mind along the way. Speaking of which, she was originally a waiter in the Old Summer Palace, and Wu Yashi came to see her as a good waiter. At that time, she thought she had found a good master. After all, she had never stayed in the mansion and had not personally felt the power of Lan Hui, a Fujin. Moreover, she thought that Wu Ya, as the niece of Empress Dowager De, must be a favored one. , and then he tried his best to curry favor.

But after Fujin fell into coma, Wu Yashi, who thought he would be favored by the fourth elder brother, has been missing. Even Tong Fujin was grounded by the fourth master because he moved too much. It was then that Aunt Ping knew that the fourth master and Fujin were in a relationship. How deep. However, after all, her master Wuya has two daughters, and she is also very wealthy in terms of clothing, and the servants do not dare to neglect her. Aunt Ping thought that if she could be a capable slave beside her master, she would also have face, and she would be better than the same period. The old sisters who were transferred from the Ministry of Internal Affairs to the Old Summer Palace were much more respectable.