Chapter 261-270

Chapter 261 Lan'er is the most troublesome

After Honghui left, Fourth Brother also hurriedly picked up Xiaowu. As for Xiaosi, who was ignored again, the little guy immediately quit and started crying at the top of his lungs. Upon seeing this, Lan Hui hurriedly put the three children on the bed side by side, while she sat on the edge of the bed, patting one and coaxing the other. She was very busy.

Seeing this, Brother Si also sat on the edge of the bed, sighed and said, "These little guys are so clingy to you that they can't stay away from you for a while."

Lan Hui looked at Brother Si with a smile and said, "It's only half a year. It will be fine when they are a little older. Isn't it the same for Bao Bao and Yun'er?"

Brother Si smiled helplessly, looked at his grown-up children and said, "You should go back to your room. It's getting late, so go to bed early."

As soon as the fourth elder brother spoke, the children all left. As soon as the children left, the fourth elder brother walked over and hugged Lan Hui from behind and said, "Don't I feel sorry for you? I have to breastfeed and change diapers every day. Now, The children are one month old, and you have to keep a good eye on them in order to make them look good. I see that you are thinner than before the birth, and you haven’t regained any weight at all.”

Listening to Si Age's gentle voice, Lan Hui couldn't help but said softly: "Aren't these children too young? Now they have grown strong. When I turn around, I will ask the mothers to watch and take time to rest." ”

The fourth elder brother was relieved when he heard that Lan Hui no longer stared at the child stubbornly. His eyes shifted to the three little ones lying on the bed, and suddenly he softly exclaimed: "Oh, Xiao Wu peed again."

Lan Hui looked over and saw a small wet spot on Xiao Wu's clean diaper, and the wet spot was growing. She hurriedly shouted: "Go get a clean diaper quickly, and I will change it for Xiao Wu. This little guy is really cool. He peed without even crying. Look, he is still smiling. Xiao Wu has been laughing all day long." Know how to laugh."

Brother Si was already familiar with doing these things. He walked to the small cabinet next to him and took out a clean diaper. Lan Hui had already changed the wet diaper for Xiao Wu and was holding a clean cloth. Wiping Xiao Wu's wet butt.

When the fourth elder brother came over, he stood behind Lan Hui and watched Xiao Wu grinning at him. He quickly took two steps back, handed the diaper to Lan Hui and then stood looking from a distance. He was worried that Xiao Wu would come back to him as soon as he passed by. Although he would not be so stingy as to miss one or two pieces of clothing if he ruined them, this one was made for him by Lan Hui herself, specially for the children to wear when they were one month old. It's hard to let him wear it for just one day and it will be ruined.

After Lan Hui finished changing Xiao Wu, Hong Hui also came with Dr. Lin. Dr. Lin looked at the children and said that there was nothing serious. The children were still young and did not need to take any medicine. That'll be fine. After Honghui sent away Imperial Physician Lin, the fourth elder brother prepared dinner for Lan Hui and himself. After the two had the meal, they took the three little ones to the newly ordered baby bed and slept.

The next morning, the fourth elder brother went to the Household Department Yamen early. Not long ago, a major corruption case occurred in the household department. As the head of the household department, the fourth elder brother had to be busy non-stop. Lan Hui knew about this and saw that the fourth elder brother was busy with errands outside and had several young sons at home. He had lost weight, so he took advantage of the children's sleep to make some nutritious meals for the fourth elder brother so that the little ones could enjoy the meal. Lianzi sent Brother Si to the Yamen at noon every day.