Chapter 341-350

Chapter 341: Take a vacation!

"We're here, get out of the car." Brother Si's voice came from outside the car.

Lan Hui put down the half-peeled peanut skin in her hand, took the wet cloth handed over by Coral and wiped her hands before opening the curtain of the carriage. I saw Brother Si, wearing a uniform with a moon-white lotus branch pattern, riding on a pure black horse without a single hair. He looked at her tenderly with his narrow eyes. When he saw her looking over, the corners of his mouth turned up slightly and he spoke softly. Then he said: "We're here, Lan'er, get off the car."

Lan Hui raised a smile and responded crisply. She ducked under the car curtain opened by Hualu, and still stretched out her big hands in front of her. It turned out that the fourth brother had already dismounted and came to the car.

Lan Hui put her hand on the fourth elder brother's hand. The fourth elder brother held Lan Hui's slender hand and raised the corners of his mouth. He pulled Lan Hui's body hard and fell into his arms.

Lan Hui twisted her body slightly and said, "Someone is watching. Let me go."

Brother Si didn't force her. He let go of Lan Hui and took her hand while walking forward and asked, "Are Lan'er bored in the car? This journey is indeed a bit long."

Lan Hui also looked around and saw that there was a village in front of her. From the outside of the wall, she could vaguely reveal the plum blossoms inside. She smiled and said, "Is this why I brought my concubine here secretly?" She said crookedly. He raised his little head and looked at Brother Si.

At this time, the accompanying servants consciously stayed away from Fourth Elder Brother and Lan Hui, so Fourth Elder Brother also said directly: "Although there are various sceneries in the space, it is a pity that it is still a little different from the outside. This place was managed by my father two years ago. The plum blossoms in the Zhuangzi are very beautiful, and we have a leisurely half-day, relaxing and relaxing."

After Lan Hui and Si Age entered Zhuangzi, the servants took their luggage and made arrangements for themselves, while she was taken to the plum forest by Si Age to enjoy the plum blossoms.

“冰雪林中著此身,

Different peaches and plums are mixed with fragrance.

Suddenly my hair smelled fresh all night,

Scattered spring spreads across the universe.

This white plum tree is blooming really well," Lan Hui sighed as she stood under a white plum tree.

The fourth elder brother stood beside Lan Hui, took off the fox fur sleeve in his hand and put it on Lan Hui, and said: "If Lan'er likes it, you can ask someone to pick two branches and put them in the room." After that, he chuckled again. : "Is this the first time I've heard Lan'er sing a poem? I've only seen Lan'er's poems before during Lan'er's talent show. This time you're singing Wang Mian's "White Plum". Why not compose one yourself? "

Lan Hui felt the warmth left by her fourth brother's hands in her sleeves, and said with some annoyance: "I really can't write poetry, please don't mention it. As for the song "White Plum" just now, I just thought of it and read it out. Please don’t embarrass me.”

After thinking for a while, he said: "I am really a commoner. It is not as simple as asking me to write poems and settle accounts. Well, the scenery here is really nice, but it is a bit cold." Suddenly Lan Hui seemed to have thought of something. He seemed to be pulling the yellow belt of the fourth elder brother and said: "How are you playing the piano? How romantic is it to play a few songs under this plum tree?"