Chapter 371-380

Chapter 371 The departure of a fellow villager and a prince and two children

"Probably not. She rarely had contact with men in the past. She mostly managed government affairs at home and rarely went out to socialize." Aunt Zhang reported the information she learned to Lan Hui, who nodded after hearing it. He said something else to Nanny Zhang and asked her to leave.

Afterwards, Lan Hui entered the space, regardless of how the children played in the cave, and just experimented with the changes in time after the space upgrade.

After several days of dedicated research, Lan Hui discovered that the time in the space has now expanded to ten times that of the outside world, and the growth rate of plants has reached a terrifying twenty times. After Lan Hui found out, he was not very happy about this change. In fact, apart from the growth of spiritual creatures, it would be really scary if the remaining plants grew twenty times.

The life span of many plants is only a few years or more than ten years. If they are left to grow in space, they will all die soon. For example, Lan Hui didn't have time to pick some medicinal materials. She really had to pick them every few days, and then she had to work hard to plant them, because the medicinal materials grew all over the mountains and plains. Even if she ordered the people in the space to pick them, it was not easy to find them. It was too Trouble

Lan Hui is a person who is very afraid of trouble, otherwise she would not have replaced all the crops in the space with long-lasting ones when there are enough medicinal materials. Fortunately, after Xiao Diao came in and the space was upgraded, the time could be adjusted, so as long as Lan Hui kept the time in the outside world and the time in the space equal, she would not have this problem.

After careful consideration, Lan Hui set the fastest time flow rate for some plants that need to last a long time, such as those spiritual objects, as well as some medicinal materials and plant growing places that will grow better as time goes by. The place below is changed to the same time as the outside world, so that the space is not much different from the outside world.

Of course, Lan Hui's workload has also been reduced a lot. She is really a lazy person. When she doesn't need it, she mostly develops freely with everything in the space.

While Lan Hui was studying spatial changes, the teachers from Fei Yanggu's mansion also came to Prince Yong's mansion. Sanbaozi's happy little life suddenly ended, and he began his daily study life again. San Baozi once pestered Lan Hui to spend more time playing, but Lan Hui saw that they were not like Honghui when he was a child. Although they liked to play, they always completed their homework seriously before taking time to play.

Lan Hui felt that Sanbaozi's self-control over playing was too weak, and he should be stricter. As for Honghui's ability to pick up knowledge very quickly when he was young, relying on his photographic memory, Lan Hui completely forgot about it. Hey, I took a few San Baozi who are smart but very different from Honghui. Compared with Honghui who has a photographic memory, I can only say that Sanbaozi is too pitiful.

Sanbaozi was in dire straits, while Junyao and Mengyao were completely immersed in all kinds of beautiful crystals with starry eyes every day. Fortunately, these two children had been accustomed to seeing wealth since they were young, and they finally returned to their original appearance after being distracted for a few days. At this time, after Lanhui divided the diamonds sent by Xinning between the two girls, the two children started a new round of addiction, but this time they were addicted to designing jewelry. They used charcoal pencils every day Studying the patterns of jewelry, it seems that I want to design and make new jewelry myself.

Lan Hui's days are both empty and busy. This may be a bit contradictory, but it best reflects Lan Hui's current life. The emptiness is naturally due to the absence of Fourth Brother. If he is not here, he is not here. It would be good to have news. But Brother Si was really busy when he arrived in Guangzhou, which can be seen from the few letters sent back by Liao Liao.