Chapter 201-210

Chapter 201 It’s priceless

Lan Hui raised her head and looked at Thirteenth Prince. It was said that because of Kangxi's love for Thirteenth Prince, many ministers were now rushing to make friends with Thirteenth Prince. It was a pity that Thirteenth Prince looked down upon her. People generally don't receive him, and he just spends the whole day socializing with a few children of aristocratic families who have always been friends with him. Therefore, many ministers who can't find a way will be led by their female relatives.

After all, Thirteenth Prince's love for Thirteenth Prince is widely rumored in Beijing. Besides, if the female family members are good friends, Thirteenth Prince will give Thirteenth Prince some pillow talk. Wouldn't it be easy for Thirteenth Prince to leave a good impression? So Thirteen Fujin’s news is really well-informed. Lan Hui is not as good as her in this regard. Who makes Si Age basically kill the ministers outside? The ministers generally don’t have the courage to see his cold face. It's getting closer.

So Lan Hui cheered up after hearing Thirteen Fujin's words. After all, she knew how big of a threat Little Rice Cake was. Speaking of which, ever since Fourth Brother called her Lan'er, his attitude towards her has changed. Although she didn't want to give her heart to Si Age just like that, she was quite happy playing around every day.

The days are much more interesting than before. Besides, the fourth elder brother has not hired a woman from the backyard to sleep with him in the past year. He has always doted on her alone. This is not easy for the fourth elder brother. If possible, Lan Hui also wants to stop the little rice cake. Outside the door, it would be nice to get along with Si Age like this from now on.

So Lan Hui paid special attention to the affairs of the Nian Gao family, and she immediately raised her ears as soon as Thirteen Fujin finished speaking.

Just listen to Thirteen Fujin whispering while picking up the peanuts on the plate: "After Nian Gengyao showed his face at Huang Amana, his mother perked up. Every time she went out, her face was full of spring breeze. She went everywhere to talk about how her son was doing. How excellent? Didn’t Huang Ama marry Nian Gengyao not long ago? At that time, the eldest brother and the third brother were still fighting to get Nian Gengyao, their noble daughter, to win over Nian Gengyao through marriage."

Fourteenth Fujin curled his lips after hearing this and said: "What is Nian Gengyao's identity? He only has a piece of clothing. He really blinded those Manchu princesses in vain. By the way, didn't Huang Ama point out Nalan Xingde's daughter to him? I remember that Huang Ama pointed out Nalan Xingde's daughter to him? When Ama proposed to get married, our father almost destroyed the study room."

Lan Hui knew this, and she said with a smile: "The fourteenth brother's temper is still so bad, and he will do whatever he wants." She thought that it was difficult to guess Kangxi's thoughts. Nalan Xingde's daughter was not the granddaughter of Mingzhu. , Logically speaking, he is from the eldest brother’s side. But Nian Gengyao can be regarded as the fourth elder brother's slave, and he should be regarded as the fourth elder brother's person. After working on it for a long time, I still didn’t know which side it was on. However, although the fourteenth elder brother was said to have a bad temper, in fact the fourth elder brother was not that bad. She remembered that the fourth elder brother was not a good person when he came back on the day of Kangxi's wedding. Although he did not show his face to her, the next day Niu Gulu It's bad luck when you say hello...

Fourteenth Fujin smiled and said: "No, no one dares to dissuade our master when he gets angry. We can't help but let him smash up the study room."

Thirteenth Fujin joked: "Is there really no one to persuade me? I see that my Fourteenth Brother is so angry every time I see you. On the contrary, you look calm. How do you look like you are afraid of him?"