you as an older sibling to the kids

Neteyam, Kiri, Lo'ak, Tuk, Ao'nung, Tsireya are in here

Neteyam:

Being Neteyam's older sibling, was almost like a dream. He was nice, sweet, quiet. Just anything an younger sibling mostly isn't. He loves you dearly and actually shows It, depends on you, and what you like or not, he wouldn't for example force physical affection if you didn't feel comfortable. Maybe he would spend more time with you, or being affectionate through words? Or maybe gives small yet meaningful gifts.

Kiri:

Kiri too, is a quiet kid. But she can make you smile quite easily. And you love to listen to her talk about Eywa and everything else. She makes it feel so real, as if you too, were going through it. You usually gave her forehead kisses to start her day with a good mood. If she was in bad mood, she would keep close to you if you were free, being in your presence was enough.

Lo'ak:

Lo'ak, even if he did cause trouble and didn't listen much, he tried for you. You were more calm than Jake, more patient. So he would look up to you naturally. You always stood up for him, but scolded him a bit right after. He didn't mind, at least he could be with you <3

Tuktirey:

Tuk as a baby sister is very fun, she is very adventurous and it's intoxicating. All she needs to do is give you puppy eyes and you're hers.
She is the extrovert out of the 5 of you, she doesn't mind talking to anyone, and you hope it stays that way, you will protect your sunshine.

Ao'nung:

Ao'nung by no means is the cold sibling.
He will be cold and distant, but he still loves his family, and he's soft for Tsireya. But if he sees you're troubled or something, he will try to help, but he won't ever admit that if you call him out.

Tsireya:

Tsireya is another little pure joy of sunshine, she shows you her love. She likes to listen to you talking, it makes her calm down if she was stressed. Your voice makes her happy, safe.
She will occasionally bring you little shells with a small excited smile "got those for you.."
And you kept each one, proudly having that all set up in a place you asked your dad to make just for her. The smile she had on her face when she saw it? Worth it.

    (I apologise that's it's short or for grammar)