pacify her. /Lo'ak

Lo'ak and reader
He's in love with Tsireya/ this will be verryyyyy short 😅 sorry if it's horrible (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

Pacify her, she's getting on my nerves. You don't love her, stop lying with those words.

You have liked Lo'ak for a long time now, but he always saw you just as a friend.
But you always held hope for the future, hoping he would start to like you back...but you see that is impossible now. He likes that Metkayina girl.
You don't see what he saw in her! .... actually, you do..oops, but still! You were with him through thick and thin! She has not! Why does he want her? What does she have that you don't?
You tried to make him spend time with you, but he refused, always going with Tsireya instead. You were jealous, you didn't like that.
You had tried to keep them both away, truly. But no matter what you did, they always came back to each other. What are you supposed to do, how far do you have to go for him to be with you and not her?
You'll do anything to keep her out of your and his life.
And you just know how to do it~

It was early in the morning, and you were watching the sunrise, waiting for the girl to come outside, she always did at this time.
Oh, and there she goes!~

"Hey! Tsireya right?"

You called out to her, making her slightly flinch before she turned to you with a nod and a pure smile. You almost wanted to let her go, but no, you won't. She'll get what she deserves.
As she was coming towards you, she didn't see the thing in your hand that you're hiding behind you, only smiling at you.

"Yeah? What's up? Needed something?"

She asked with that stupid voice, god. How much you disliked her is beyond belief.
And you only smiled, fake smile of course, you're not that rude to return a smile and nod.

"Yeah actually, needed your help with something that I can't get rid off."

She nodded, a little suprised but ready to help none the less.

"And what is it that you need help with, may I know?"

She actually wanted to help, cute, but not cute enough.

".....you."

You mumbled before moving the sharp object from behind your back and striking at her face, digging it into her eye before dragging it down to her chin. She didn't even scream ~ such a good girl isn't she, only did anything and everything to please everybody.
But oh well, anyway, now you have to get rid of the body...Sheesh, you didn't think of that...and you forgot that the people would look for their next tsahik.
But nevermind that, you'll just bury her body somewhere near her home, make sure she'll be buried deep for her people to look longer before finding her. And after you'll bury her, you'll then fly away on your ikran, far away~ you will come back for Lo'ak later...this isn't the end.