Blue hair / Jake Sully

"And she cried, over nothing so there was nothing I could do to stop, her from cutting, her beautiful {blue} hair off."

Jake Sully  X daughter reader

Jake, as a father was often strict, I mean what can you expect? He was in a war, and not just once. But he did let his soft side out sometimes. But  you, Neteyam and Lo'ak? Yeah, he didn't show it much, even if you were his daughter, you and Lo'ak were twins, you weren't as mischievous, but you still joined in your brother's plans.
You had long hair, truly, it looked good. But you didn't like it. You hated how it got in your way, how when it was wet and you flipped your hair it slapped you straight back, or how it got stuck sometimes. You were suprised no one else complained.
Guess you just really don't like it...
But, you didn't want to disappoint your family, because as the saying goes, 'hair holds memories '
And Na'vi people save up those memories.
-

-------------------⊂⁠(⁠´⁠・⁠◡⁠・⁠⊂⁠ ⁠)⁠∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°-----------------

Today was the day, you finally made up a plan. You'll take your dagger when everyone will be asleep and cut it off.
And as the time came closer and closer, Jake noticed something was off about you, and pulled you into a private place, away from others.

"What's wrong. What are you planning to do?"

He asked firmly yet concerned, he may be strict on you but he still loves you. So as he saw you tense, he sighed, pulling you closer as he rubbed your back.

".... what's wrong, princess?"

And your breath hitches, he didn't call you that for years..you suddenly felt like you wanted to cry. But since you never really showed your feelings because you were in the trouble trio, neither of you showed weakness in front of your father, you just shook your head.

"Nothing is wrong..why would it be?"

And he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, why were you clearly lying to him? You knew that you could tell him anything! ....or did you?

"You're obliviously lying ...but since it's about to be your night time, go to bed, we'll speak of this tomorrow."

He sighed as you pulled away, nodding. You silently cheered in your head when he didn't notice the little yet sharp dagger you have hid.

______________________________
(⁠つ⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)⁠つ
Everyone was asleep or so you thought..it's a miracle Tuk wasn't asking you to cuddle her to sleep today, but better for you as you were now free to go through your plan.
But you didn't know Jake was awake.
And so, you took out the dagger, little further away from the group as you started cutting off of your hair. Little by little, your beautiful long hair was shorter and shorter. It looked like Kiri's now, and you couldn't be more happy as you looked into the reflection of water at yourself. You like this new hairstyle..
But you almost jumped out of your skin as you felt a hand on your shoulder. It was big..oh god..dad, well, at least it wasn't Neytiri.

".. princess? What..why have you cut your hair off?"

He didn't sound mad, at least you hope so. But as you turned around, you could see his concerned expression.

"I just..you could say I didn't like my hair.."

You huffed out, shaking your head, before smiling slightly.

"But I like it now, it won't get in the way anymore"
Jake could see how you seemed so lively now..has your hair really bothered you so much? Why didn't you just tell one of them, they would of helped you.

"Oh princess..I'm glad you like it now, I can't be mad, but I'm not explaining it to Neytiri once she wakes up"

And he smirk, you groan, you actually hoped he would help you out of this one, but noooo.

"Hmph, such a great father for not helping me out with your own mate."

You scoffed but a small smile appeared on your face as he smirked.

"Exactly, you're on your own, that's a punishment for not telling me...I may be hard on you and your brothers...but I see myself in you, and I don't like that."

Now you finally know why he's so hard on you and you kind of understand his reasoning, but he still could be a little softer, he's still a father, and you three are still kids.

"I understand..but you should be more gentle with us, just because we remind you of you, doesn't mean you have to be all serious.. we're still just kids, and we all grew up too quickly."

You say firmly as you look into his eyes, seeing him nod slowly, understanding your point.

"I see... alright, but promise you'll tell me if something bothers you."

And you nod, this isn't as bad as you expected...yet, you feared tommorow, for when Neytiri would see you, or even Mo'at. Oh Eywa, pray for me.