swimming

Baby shark to do to todoto

The Metkayina kids are going to teach you and your siblings how to swim today,  you believed you would do well, after all you had great stamina.
But you soon lost your confidence the moment you went underwater, it all felt so, strange, you couldn't hold your breath for long as you swam after the three kids with your siblings. You and Lo'ak made eye contact as you both nodded and swam back up to get a breath of oh so fresh air.
You did the same thing again once or twice, it's hard to focus on it. But after few more tries, Tsireya thought it would be better to teach you all to just how to hold breath first. Swimming can be done later.
And so, you and the other met up later on the beach, a small circle of you your siblings and Tsireya, Ao'nung and Roxto.
Tsireya was very kind and patient, going step by step, while Ao'nung was impatient, always in hurry as he groaned. And Roxto? He was sweet, he tried to help as much as he could, doing the same as Tsireya as he sat next to you while Tsireya went for Lo'ak. You two just clicked, nothing too much, but like two best friends found each other. You both spilled tea when you hanged out, one from forest group and the other from Metkayina.
It was fun, you were glad Roxto was the one to help you get used to the life in here.
He loved the ocean and he wanted to share this joy with his best friend. Show you all the good and secret spots. So he was more than excited to help you to learn how to adjust.

"Breathe in slowly...and hold, good ...now slowly breath out, keep calm"

He was very gentle as he explained it to you, doing it himself to show you how to.
You got the hang of it quickly, happy about how easy it was for you.

___________________

The very next day, you tried again, going under water with others, taking deep breath in before. And it actually helped! You stayed under for longer, your swimming now faster, Roxto and Tsireya snickered quietly, whispering to each other. You thought your swimming was fine, what were they laughing about?

"Baby shark todotodoto..baby shark totodoto."

You looked at them with the face of 'are you serious right now' while they bursted out laughing, splashing the water.
You swear, you would of hit them right there, but they were so far away...

You pouted, now just lying down on your back as you let the water carry you, you gave no shits now, you wanted to rest finally. You got yourself in a nice cozy position, ( I'm a star💅)
And dozed off, leaving the two shocked.