Ocean eyes / Ao'nung

You were a metkayina. You weren't anything special, just another civilian. And another person to like the clan's leader son.
You just couldn't help it, he had gorgeous ocean like eyes, no matter what you were doing, you got always lost in thought when thinking about his eyes. Gosh, his eyes..you knew if you two were to have an eye contact, you would just drown in his eyes.
And he definitely took all the good genes from his parents as he was a very handsome boy. So of course you weren't the only avatar to fall for him, many others did. But you noticed..that he had his eyes only on you, (maybe delulu much?)
Whenever someone finally got the balls or courage to tell him, he would reject them, saying he already liked someone, or whenever you were doing something in his presence, he was always watching you with this...look, curious he was, but not dumb. He noticed your eyes were always on him, that blush covering your cheeks, you almost..looked cute to him.
And so, he would smirk slightly at you whenever you two made eye contact.
He also loved your eyes, there was just something that caught his attention that he couldn't turn his attention away from.

____________________
(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

Today, you said you'll look after the little ones as most of the parents are going for hunt. You always adored kids, they were so curious and excited all the time to find or learn something new. You thought you were the only one with them, since you didn't notice the leader's son watching you from afar with a gentle smile. Just seeing you there enjoying your time warmed his heart, it was just so sweet to see that moment.
As he watched, he noticed you looking around cautiously, as if something was wrong and so before you could turn your head to his direction, he looked away. He didn't want you to see him watching you.
But he didn't want to just stare, he wanted to finally talk to you, not just be looked at or have the little glances.
And so he stood up from his little place on the marui. He was watching you and the kids play in the water, seeing them giggling and laughing made him smile little wider.
His ears twitched slightly as he heard your laugh, seeing you run away from kids as they tried to catch you.
But few kids stopped when they saw him, giggling quietly as they ran towards him, grabbing onto his hands.

"Ao'nung! Come play with us!"

And he just couldn't say no to them, they were all so happy and he didn't have the heart to say no to them.
And so he nodded, his smile still on his face as he walked into the water and towards you as you still didn't see him.

"What's a pretty/handsome/gorgeous thing like you doing here with all those little goblins surrounding you?"
He teased playfully and he couldn't help but laugh as some kids gasped in offence and some giggled with him. But he did notice you tense slightly as the tips of your ears turned slightly pink, it was sweet. He could see you blushing even from behind.

".. I'm, babysitting, Ao'nung"
You replied, calling him by his name, he couldn't say what he felt like, he liked hearing his name said by you. And so, his smile now turned to a smirk.
"Right , right...well, how about I babysit with you, I couldn't say no to those eyes.."
He said as he then looked at the kids that ran to him before as they now just grinned.

"Sure thing...I will be happy for the help"

You said as you then turned around, smiling slightly yourself as you then made eye contact, getting lost in those eyes as he himself felt get quite lost in yours..

"Hey...I love your eyes,  I can't help but fall in lov- fall inside them.
He coughed awkwardly to hide his mistake, but you heard him, of course you couldn't miss that. You always focus on him, no chance you would ignore him. And so, you smiled brightly at him, nodding.

"Thank you ..I didn't expect that from you, but you have the most pretty ocean eyes too, I can't help but drown inside the ocean they hold, they just make me forget about all I was thinking about... "
(Tell me if I wrote the most dumbest thing here and I'll change it xD)

And he himself felt a little blush now appear on his cheeks for a change. He was glad you loved them, as he himself was quite proud of them.

"Thank you too..but, I noticed you don't love just my eyes.."

And that's where he grinned, looking almost evil. It made your eyes widen as you quickly looked away, slightly nervous.

"What do you mean..?"

Was what you replied with, which he knew was coming as he stepped closer to you, eyes to eyes.

"I mean, I noticed you watching me, your eyes following my every move..how you blushed when I looked at you, or how you looked jealous when someone asked me out. It was all cute, really"

He chuckled, shaking his head as he now put his finger on your chin and tilted your head up a bit as his eyes now softened a bit.

"What I mean to tell you...I like you too, you're that person I like, so...can I court you?"

He asked then, making you gasp slightly in shock as you slowly nodded, you and him forgot all about the kids that were watching, cheering as all kids shipped you two.
But back to him, when you nodded, you could see a little sparkle of happiness appear in his eyes. That was new you noticed, he never looked that happy.
And so, he leaned down a bit as he put his lips on yours, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the gentle and first kiss. You were flustered, this was your first ever kiss, and you definitely weren't complaining about who it was with as you slowly closed your eyes too while you kissed him back. It was at that moment you  truly felt like you could drown, as he was now yours.

--------------------------------

Sheesh, hope you liked it, I tried to be neutral, so correct me if it's wrong.