family..? :3

Lately, you have been feeling quite unmotivated,  just sitting at the beach as you watch the waves hit the shore. You didn't want to do anything anymore. Your joyful personality is now just empty soul. You thought no one noticed, after all no one came up to you yet and it has been a week you have been like this.
But you didn't notice your family's concerned glances, they were worried about you. Especially your parents, Ronal may not look like it but she was worried for her child. Tonowari did look like it and acted like it, he tried to talk to you, but you always brushed it off. Then there were your siblings, Tsireya and Ao'nung. They both tried to make you smile again their way, Tsireya tried to make you laugh by telling you stuff that happened to her while patting or rubbing your back gently. And Ao'nung tried to cheer you up by telling you what kind of dumb shit he and the boys did that day. After all boys can do silly stuff if they have the right people with them that they are comfortable with. He even tried to talk you into going with them, maybe it would cheer you up?

But since that didn't help, now it's parents turn to try and cheer you up.
------------
(⁠;⁠;⁠;⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)

As I said, you were at the beach, looking at the ocean as the sun slowly rises, making a beautiful view. You're so glad you live here and you get to see this scene.
But your ears twitched as you heard footsteps coming from behind, two pair of those.
You feel the presence behind you, big hand is gently put on your shoulder as they gently squeeze it, you know that grip, it's your dad.

"Little one...what has been bothering you?"

You hear his soothing voice, making you slowly relax as you look over your shoulder as you give him small smile. You also notice your mom standing there, looking down at you with slight worry in her eyes as she crouches down so she is eye to eye with you.

"We have been watching you, my dear. You have not been yourself"

You heard her voice, she was talking calmly yet worried for your well being. Her green like eyes staring into your own, feeling as if she could see into your very soul. Meanwhile Tonowari is now rubbing your shoulder gently, sighing quietly.

"It's just...I have not been feeling motivated lately..I feel so down, no matter what I try..not even my favourite meal helps.."

You finally speak up, although not surprising your parents as they nod, thinking. Tonowari finally sits down next to you and Ronal too, not in crouching position anymore. So now they're both on on both sides, (X - you - X / you can pick who is on which side-)

"I see..why have you not came to talk with us about it? You know we would listen and try to help you through this dark time, and if not us then your siblings."

Tonowari was right, why didn't you go to them? Simple, you thought it wasn't important enough to bother them with it, they have their own problems to think about it. But you were so glad that whenever your siblings or parents had free time they would try to include you into their activity. Maybe they did notice..and you were so glad you had family like them