getting your ikran with Tsu'Tey

As an Avatar, especially from the Omatikaya clan, you'll be getting your own ikran. You're just like Jake and Grace, you had to learn your way to be taken as one of them. And now, the day has come when you are about to have your own ikran, you wonder on what colour will it be? Or maybe just how fierce it will act...you heard that once an ikran chooses you, it will be very aggressive towards you, meaning it choose you as it's rider.

"Tsu'Tey!  What do you think the ikran will do?"

You ask the Avatar next to you, your helper in this. He has actually taken a quite liking to you, not being as tough with you as with Jake, he had trusted you more.

"It will be like any other you saw, no? I did take you to see how the situation goes, and I made sure you're ready, but, seeing how clumsy you can be...I sure hope you don't fall off of your ikran once you're in the air"

He hums, chuckling to himself as he looks down at you, ruffling your hair

"Hope all of my hard work will pay out, you're quite the case.."

He smirks at you as you gasp in offense, slapping his arm as he laughs

"You little- hey! I was the hard working one! You did nothing but stare as I fell again and again!"

You grumble to yourself, huffing as your tail swishes behind you. Tsu'Tey was only chuckling, shaking his head.

"Don't worry, for I know that you will be capable of easily getting your own ikran, and who to thank to? Me~

He teases, joking as he wraps an arm around your shoulders

"I'm only kidding, clumsy one, we both know you can do it by yourself, and I believe in you."

--------------------------------------------------------------
〜⁠(⁠꒪⁠꒳⁠꒪⁠)⁠〜

As you get on top of the mountain, you can see all the colourful ikrans resting in their place.
But as you and Tsu'Tey approach, they seem to notice your presence, some hissing and some quickly flying off of the cliff...but one has been keep it's eye on you, continuing to observe you as you try to find the right one, so, at your 6 try, it flies down, landing behind you as it hissed loudly, growling as it snapped its jaws at you. Right before it could snap at you, you dodged and grabbed onto it's neck, getting on top of it in matter of seconds as you connect your queue with it, feeling everything that the ikran does, but, as soon as you bond, it flies off of the cliff, making you, and suprisingly Tsu'Tey cry out as you fall down.

"Little one!"

He calls out, seeing you fall, waiting few seconds to see if you get back up, and, you do, with your new ikran,
"What will you name it?"