♥️✨ /Tsu'Tey platonic

You were an outcast,  nobody's daughter, and that's why the avatar's kept far from you, thinking you were nothing but trouble. But in all honesty, you were a real sweetheart, shy yet sassy I'll say, you had your days anyway.
But even with being oh so lonely, you didn't mind that, you embraced it. No point in trying to chase for affection if no one wants to give it.
Although you noticed, there was one man that always stared at you, I believe his name was Tsu'Tey. He always had this soft look in his eye when he saw you. You didn't understand why he wasn't looking at you disgusted or angry, everyone else did, why not him?

You are walking towards a little river, to catch a fish or two for dinner, but you already see Tsu'Tey there holding fishes in his left hand and spear in the other as a small smile appears on his face as he sees you walking towards him.

"Hey kid...would you like to have a dinner with..me?"

When an Avatar asks you to join them for a dinner, it's special, means they trust you enough. But you honestly don't care about it now, your eyes are filled with tears. No one ever asked you to eat with them, and so you cautiously walk towards him as you nod.

"Really...? You would let me eat with you?"

You still feel like you're dreaming, who wouldn't? This is Tsu'Tey we're talking about! Everyone knows him, he's a warrior, best of all.

"Yeah, you've caught my eye.. always so alone, but I see your skill, you have potential to be best of all yourself, but you need to believe in it."

He says slowly, looking into your eyes as he says that before he starts walking off, not really surprising to you, since you're the same. And so, you follow right after him.

__________________________
(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Right now, Tsu'Tey is cooking the fishes so you wouldn't eat them raw, there's a comforting silence though..not awkward at all, you can only hear the fire cracking and you hum quietly, not used to this kind of warmth. You do have a question, and since you don't have boundaries, you'll ask him.

"Tsu'Tey..? Why did you chose to eat with me? I mean, I do not mind I even appreciate it. But you have all others you could choose from, and you choose me? Why?"

Tsu'Tey was quiet, he did expect this question and was already thinking on how to answer.

"You know kid...I was just like you, most have been trying to keep away and now look at me. Almost every kid is looking up to me and wants to be just like me. All I had to do wasn't giving up. But...the olo'eyktan took me under his wing, so now I will take you under mine. Everyone deserves a chance."

His words took you by suprise, no one said that to you, obviously. But you never expected Tsu'Tey to do that, but you're still happy. Who wouldn't be? I mean, it's Tsu'Tey.

"Kid, you okay? You spaced out for a second.."

Oops, guess you got too lost in your mind. But you only smile, nodding as you then hug him tightly.

"You don't know how excited I am, thank you."

__________________

I apologize that's it's short :^ 
But I do hope you liked it
And yeah it's made up, I don't know if he would be like this