??

How are they with you / what they give you
Dunno how to explain this
I apologise that it's almost the same,
_

__________

Neteyam:  in my opinion, I think he would make a matching necklace or bracelet for you two. He would use your favourite things there or put the closest colour to which one you like if there wasn't the exact one. Or maybe he would give you his favourite colour and take yours, you know? To always remind you of the other. Oh and, definitely words of affirmation

Kiri:  I could see Kiri doing the same as Neteyam, but maybe instead of giving you gift, she would spend time with you. Braid your hair or explore the forest with you.

Lo'ak: i think he would drag you around the forest to show you the stuff he likes. Maybe take you on a flight with your ikrans?  He's not one to give gifts I think, since he wouldn't be able to pick or wouldn't know what to give you.

Tuk: Tuk is a sweetheart, she would give you a small size of the thing that you like if gift. If you're not one for gifts, she would be mostly physical, like hugs, small cheek kisses.
She would ask beforehand of course to see if you're comfortable with that.

Tsireya: she just like Kiri, would spend time with you. She would take you to the beach and pick up shells and make small necklaces with it or maybe just keep it as a little gift. She would also give you gentle hugs if you would like.

Ao'nung: I think he would mostly just be close to you, I don't really see him as too affectionate. So he would give you a little gift once in a while. But I see him taking you out for swimming to race you, he's competitive, that's for sure.

Jake: i think he would mostly spend time with you when helping you with anything really. He is always happy when you ask for his help.
But if you don't need anything, he would just talk with you about your day, what you did and all that. He would sometimes joke if it got quiet.

Neytiri: yeah, she would take you for a ride on ikran or maybe just stay close to you, always keeping an eye on you to make sure you're safe.

Tsu'Tey: maybe in public, he wouldn't be as affectionate or talkative, but once you two are alone, he would soften his actions. Would help you with stuff you couldn't get or didn't know what to do with. Would talk with you, although not much, but how your day  was is a need.
He has great memory, so if you told him something like, long time ago, he still remembers. And if it's something you would want but couldn't get, he would do everything and anything to get it for you. If that is possible, of course.

Ronal: in my opinion, she also like Ao'nung is quiet, but will speak her mind if so. She would possibly just gently pat your shoulder, back or head. Maybe give small kiss to forehead. She would also just like Neytiri keep an eye out on you.

Tonowari: he is affectionate teddy bear. He would honestly just hug you or be affectionate with words. If you didn't feel well he would take a day off just so he could be with you and just cuddle you, or took little stops just to go to you and check on you if you have everything you need.

_________________

....okay this is bad- sorry guys 😭