behind the scene

God can't stop me, we are coming. You are one of us remember?

You can't believe this..what, what even happened? It went by so fast..you were on boat, then Neteyam came to save..him and Lo'ak ran off to find Spider. But now..he's lying in his own blood as his eyes are glazed with tears. You're by his side in a second, gently patting his cheek.

"Teyam...no no, stay up, I promise everything will be just fine.."

You sob out, taking a hold of his hand as you squeeze gently, your tears falling as he takes shallow breaths.

"I-i want to go home..-"
He choked out, a single tear falling as he looked from you to his father.

"..please, I want to go home."

He mumbles as he was slowly growing dizzy,  trying to get the last words out.
"Dad i-"
And you can see his pupils dilate, meaning it's officially over as his hand falls from yours, his body growing cold. You don't like this Neteyam.. your Neteyam was always warm, never showed weakness, always held tightly on you! This..this isn't your Neteyam..you want him back so badly, you wanted him back..no, you needed  him to come back!
You didn't hear a single sound that was around you, not even Neytiri's screams for her first born..oh the pain she must feel.
...
You won't let it end like this. No. You want revenge for your Neteyam. And you'll take it.
Eyes pray up above that one avatar who shot him to not end up as a warning for others.
But you suddenly hear Jake's voice.

"Neytiri..strong, heart strong..we need to get our girls."

Oh? You forgot that the girls were there too, and where is Spider? ...god pray to him that he is not taking part of this hell. Even before you were with Neteyam, you didn't trust him. Spider is a nice guy, sweet and all, but you felt like he will have a big part in the future....you hope it's not now.
"...mama Tiri, I want revenge for my mate. And I know you will let your rage out on those who underestimated the Na'vi people."
You say slowly, hissing quietly as you call your ikran over. You can only imagine how Neteyam's ikran was feeling..oh dear, two broken souls...but you can't think of that now, you need to find Spider and others.

______________ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ_________________

Now you're standing in front of Quaritch,  you've already killed the man who shot Neteyam. But this man, this is personal.
You have landed right in front of him, distracting him from seeing Jake who came in to save Tuk first. You're hissing loudly, and he hisses back, narrowed brows as he looks around.
You'll take advantage of that right away, cutting your dagger into his skin as he roared, ready to slap you but you dodged, dragging your sharp nails down his leg, making him fall to one knee as you stand above him.

".. pathetic...you see, sir, you should never underestimate a Na'vi, especially not a mom."

And just when you say that, an arrow hits his chest as you narrow your eyes at him.

"I hope I'll never have to see you again."

...sadly, your wish won't be filled, as when we're about to leave, Tuk fell into a hole and Neytiri jumped after her. And Lo'ak went to find Jake, you and Kiri quickly left.

----------------------------------------
Ó⁠╭⁠╮⁠Ò

As the boat continued sinking, you and Kiri only watched with fear in your eyes as to what will happen to your family. But then Kiri remembered the little trick she has been trying, and so, it started, you can only watch as glowing little fishes.
You were in awe as she concentrated, controlling them as they parted ways, making a little glowing path.

And in no time, the whole family is back together, and you can only watch them from side as you are now sitting next to Neteyam's body.
Gently tracing his marks on his skin with your fingers.

"I'm so sorry Nete..."

But as you say that, your ears twitch at the sound of panting, and you look to the side as you see Spider.
Narrowing your eyes as he seems to look guilty.
And you know as you see an ikran flying away. And you knew, oh god, you know.
And as you see Spider coming closer, you hiss, earning confused glances from the Sully's. Spider's eyes widen, frozen in place as he looks at you and then to the Sully's as his eyes stay longer on Kiri.

"How could you, Spider.  You were one of us, remember?"