mama /Lo'ak twin

Hey mama don't stress your mind, we coming home tonight. Hey mama we gonna be alright, dry those eyes.

You and Lo'ak were twins, doing everything together. Caused trouble together, went hunting together and always sat next to each other when eating. You spent every minute of your life attached by hip and Neytiri knew this. That's why she was so worried when she heard you and Lo'ak were missing.
Oh god that Ao'nung. Never trusting him again, he left you and your brother in the middle of the ocean!
But... something felt off, the vibe, the water..you just didn't like the feeling as you started to feel very nervous. And suddenly, there was a big ass fish swimming towards you two.
You could do nothing as you gasped under water, looking like fish yourself as Lo'ak laughed. He probably forgot you two are under water with a big ass fish chasing you. And once you regained your focus and told your ilu to swim, dragging Lo'ak with you. If you had not been in danger, you would of laughed at how comically this situation looked.
But you don't have time for that as the fish...you forgot how it's called, snapped its jaws at you two, three.
But you thankfully dodged in time, saving all three of you from being a snack, a very tasty one at that.

It has been a hell of a ride, you lost your ilu...well, didn't loose, it was eaten. Which you obviously feel bad for, but you have to be concerned about yourself because you're not safe yet, so unless you want to be eaten too, hide.
That fishy still didn't leave you alone, and Lo'ak passed out after being thrown into a rock. You're suprisingly still up but you won't be. And hey! You remember the name finally! It's Akula..
Weird, but oh well you can't judge either.
Akula was heading straight for you but suddenly a tulkun slammed into it's side, taking you both by suprise. Honestly, you would feel a little bad if it didn't want to kill you first.
And so, that was the last thing you remember as you pass out.

____________(time skip______________
(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

You're alive! Oh ma gawwddd.
You sigh in relief as Neytiri let you two off after scolding. Though not without few threats.
But we all know it won't be the last time you two will cause trouble, hm?

"Lo'ak...that was so much fun, wanna go again?"
You grin widely at your brother, all excited. Feeling the adrenaline go through your veins.

"I mean...we could, but I definitely don't want to die, so no."
He answered with that, making you frown as you sit up, since you were lying before.
As you look at him, you raise an eyebrow , he never said no to that yet. Truly must be something.

"If you say so, well, what do you want to do tomorrow? Since sun is gonna go up in few.."

You ask curiously, pointing your stick at him, one that you found on a beach, it was actually pretty.
"Hm, that's a good question, how about we go see the tulkun?"

And all you do is hum, nodding

"No, that's actually a good idea. That tulkun did look lonely.."
You then smile, liking that idea as you lay down again.
"Alright! We have a plan!"

___________(time skip)____________
(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆

You and Lo'ak are already up, swimming in the water, excited as you call out to the tulkun. Both of you are really excited, you finally have someone to spend time with since Neytiri and Jake gave more attention to the girls, and Neteyam? Probably enjoying his peace while he can.
"Tulkun! Where are you? Come up!"

Lo'ak called out, looking around as his ears twitch slightly for any sound. And then suddenly both of you are lifted up, quickly sliding down as if it was a slide.

"WEEEEEE!"

An excited screech can be only heard in the middle of nowhere, laughing,  smiling, teasing. You name it, it was all happening in this moment as you three enjoyed your time together. Meanwhile Neytiri, as your mother, worried a whole lot about her children. She may not show it as often, but she cares for you two deeply, she wouldn't want either of you in danger.
____________________

"Ma'Jake! Please...where are my babies? Where are they!"

She sobbed, you two were gone till night, making her worry even more. But as Jake was about to reply, you and Lo'ak came in, grinning like the two teenagers you are. Before you could mutter a word, Neytiri was by your side, looking over to see if any damage was caused.

"Are you two hurt anywhere?!"

Her voice cracked slightly, her tail swishing in slight anger yet concern.
But once again, before you or Lo'ak could reply, she was talking again.

"I pray for two of my children that I will not be the reason you two will be 6 feet under!"

She growled out, almost hissing as her eyes were narrowed. But, you being something like Neteyam mixed with Lo'ak, you were still calm, smiling slightly at your mother as you hugged her, nuzzling into her.

"Hey mama don't stress your mind...we always come back."

Right after you said that, she wrapped her arms around you, squeezing you tightly. She was happy that you know how to calm her down yet provoke the hell out of her.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-__-_--__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Hope you liked this :^