cooking with Neytiri

Neytiri was making dinner for her family, softly humming as she cut a plant that was needed with the food while the main dishes was warming up. She never had anyone from her kids to help her,  so to see you standing in the doorway was a suprise to her.

"Ma'child.. what do you need? I'm making dinner right now, don't worry I won't let you 6 die because I let you starve"
She chuckled, shaking her head as she goes to the fire place, taking the cooked warm meal out.

"Alright, it's all done, ready to go?"

She asked softly, looking down at you with little spark in her eyes.

"No mama, I just wanted to cook with you.."

You replied, still looking at her in hopes you'll get to spend time the the older Sully woman.
"So that's you wanted.. aren't you just sweet, my child.."
She said, humming as she smiled, nodding

"Alright, how about we cook your favourite meal? Just for you"
She asks softly, knowing this will get your spirits up as you would never say no to that.

"Deal! As long as we can spend time together, I'm in!"

And that's what you two did, of course, not before giving the food to the other Sully's as Lo'ak and Tuk were already whining about being hungry and you could see Kiri and Neteyam agreed yet didn't want to be so shiny about it.

_______________________________
╰⁠(⁠*'︶⁠'⁠*⁠)⁠╯
(Stong >:D)

"Okay so, we'll need this..and that, and then this one.."
Neytiri mumbled as she gathered the stuff, you were very glad, you wouldn't be able to tell what to get even if she pointed at it, step by step would be the best for you.

"Your meal should be done in few, ma'ite.."
She hummed as she walked past you, kissing your head as she did, smiling as you watched the meal cook.

It wasn't long before you were hobbling your meal down, taking Neytiri by suprise as she gasped lightly, but started chuckling as she slowly chewed on hers.

"Y/n....slow down, don't choke.."
She said, smirking as you just huffed.

"Mom!I'll be fine, you know me!"
"Exactly,I know you"

And just when you said that, you swallowed and suddenly, it got stuck in your throat as you started choking. Lo'ak, being not too far away started laughing at you as Neteyam quickly ran over, patting your back lightly yet firmly as Neytiri looked in worry, she was about to help but Neteyam was there first, so she let him handle the situation as she just watched in worry.
After few more pats, you nodded, telling Neteyam you're okay.

"Thanks Teyam..."
You mumble, looking up at him with grateful expression, while Lo'ak still laughed, telling Spider who just came that you choked after saying so confidently to mom that you're gonna be fine.
  (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧
___________________________

As they left, Neytiri hummed, scooting closer to you as she wrapped her arm around you, kissing your forehead once again.

"You're just like Jake, ma'ite..what will I do with you?"

_____________________

(⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)

Hope this shot was okay-,