born to die

Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
...
Choose your last words, this is the last time,
'Cause you and I, we were born to die.

(Gonna be very short shot)

You're holding on to Tsu'Tey's hand, both of you watching as the sky people have chosen war. Both of you had warrior spirits and won't back down so easily. Neither of you wanted to fight this war, but you both will fight for your people no matter what it will cost.

"For our people"

Was what he said as he pressed his forehead against yours, his ears slightly lowered as if he knew something wrong would happen.

"For our future"

___________

The war has started, fire is rising, the mother tree has fallen long ago and the Na'vi are heartbroken. Jake Sully has all the support he can get from all other clans from the forest as he flies down with a gun in hand as he starts shooting. Not long after you, Neytiri and Tsu'Tey follow. Neytiri gives her ear call as the all ikrans fly down with you. Eywa has sent help for your people, but will it be enough?
Many people from both sides have fallen, more bodies lying on the ground, covering the grass red. The tragedy. As you fly through the sky on your ikran, a bullet flashes past, going through the ikran's wing and making you both lose balance as you fall.
You panic, not knowing what to do as you try to call out for somebody, but not have enough time as your body hits the ground harshly, making the air get knocked out of your lungs and hit your spine and skull meanwhile, making it hard for you to move. There's no chance you'll live, but you want, no, you need to see Tsu'Tey before you go to the other side. But you didn't see him in a long time...did something happen? You hope not..and as your eyes move around slowly and see a glimpse of those favourite eyes you learned to love. Those are staring back at you, but they aren't as lively as they used to be...they are dull, empty like. You immediately tear up. 'so that's why I didn't see him flying through the sky..'
And you take your last breath slowly, looking him in the eyes as you slowly interwine your hands together. Ain't no way you won't hold his hand till your last breath, just like you promised.

"For our future.."