bundle of joy

Tsireya X older sibling reader

You were the eldest of Ronal and Tonowari's children,

Both of your parents were very proud of you and their children, they spent time with all three of you. They just had so much love to give and hey, another baby is on the way!
But, everyone have their favourites...yours is your baby sister, Tsireya.
She's just so sweet and adorable, you would want to squish her cheeks all day.
But you can't do that since she's a baby still..but she can take it as a promise to when she gets older.
You seriously love when she's up, can't see you anywhere, she will cry but then suddenly bam!
Her older sibling is there to save the day. You can see it in her eyes that she's happy to see since they light up any time and only giggles can be heard as she makes grabby hands to you. Guess even babies have favourites because she only does this with you.
Even now you can tell she'll be a cute happy little girl as she will grow.
If anyone dares to make her sad, you can promise you won't back down, she's your baby now.

It was only morning, the sun was rising and the light was shining on your skin as you were already on the beach.
You loved the sunrises on a beach, it looks so gorgeous. But as you sat on the sand, you heard babbling from behind you. Of course you immediately knew who or what it was, you could recognize that babbling from anywhere as suddenly a little body landed against your back and giggles were being muffled.
And as you guessed, yes, it was your baby sister Tsireya, already up and smiling.
It wasn't anything new, she was always smiling, your little sunshine..

"Hey baby...what are you doing out here alone, hm? Shouldn't you be sleeping still?"

Was what you asked and your sister of course just babbled but you could understand something, since you spend most of your time with her, so you know what she wants.

"S'ells! Collec' s'ells..."

That was muffled in your back, and I believe she's asking to collect shells with you! Isn't that just adorable.  🥺
And so, you nodded, you could never say no to this little baby. And so, you stand up, picking her up meanwhile as you hummed.

"Of course.. anything for my little sunshine, let's get to work, hm?"

And all morning, you two spent time collecting small shells, all were really pretty, but one got your eye especially...(you can pick <3)
Those were your favourite colours..and of course, it was a perfect shell. 😒💅
So with that, you picked it up and went back to your baby sister who was counting the shells but always stopped by 4, so that was gonna be for long ..

"Alright baby girl..how many shells are here, hm?"
You smirked down at her, your favourite shell already in your hand as Tsireya just looked up in desperation, pouting.

"...lots.."

Was all she said as she pouted, tears in her big eyes. Of course you felt bad so you bend over and picked her up, cradling her to your chest.

"Awh baby...it's okay, don't cry..there are truly a lot of shells..."
...there were 5, but you won't tell her that, you're not that cruel...or are you?

"How about I'll give you a small shell that will remind you of me and will always be with you? Would you like that sunshine?

And she only nodded, her cheeks puffed as she nuzzled into your shoulder, pouting.

"O-okay..."

And you smiled softly at her, gently rocking her as you walked back to your marui. The baby still in your arms as she pouted, holding onto you, the shell in her small hand.