Beautiful, Beautiful is boring

Beautiful, beautiful is boring

You're a human, something new to the Avatars actually. You were a sister of Jake, just an year older than him. You two had a good bond, but you didn't see each other for a longer time after the death of your second brother, and Jake being in war.

But let's skip that, you were taken under Grace's wind, you were in a little experiment now. You are also getting your avatar body, you're really excited. Whenever you saw the progress with others, you were fascinated on how far the humans got.

And so, few weeks later, your avatar was ready to be used by you. Grace and others made sure everything was good to go before you actually went for it. Grace was right next to you, checking everything before nodding at you.

"Alright you little rascal, you're good to go. Remember, be calm, listen to professionals, alright? Wouldn't want you to cause some big debt for us.."

She chuckled, knowing that you were able to break something even if by accident, you're her little clumsy flower.

"Yes mom.."
You rolled your eyes playfully, you two joked like this quite often and neither of you minded.

And so, you got inside the modern looking like casket.. suspicious, if you were to die, they could of let you pick your casket you want to be buried in. But you have to admit it's soft...so you won't complain to Grace later.
And so, as you stare up at the ceiling, you close your eyes, and you feel a pull that is trying to take it out of your body.
You let it, and suddenly you feel quite differently, you can't describe it..
⊂⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠⊂⁠)
_____________________________________

You wake up, almost turning blind at all the sharp lights pointing at you, you hiss before being suprised by the sound.
You immediately look down at yourself. You're..taller, blue, got long slim body..
'Daaamn not bad not bad..'
You nod to yourself, smirking before you see the doctors surrounding you, asking questions and what not. But you don't have time to listen to them, you're getting the hang of your body, so why not move a bit, hm?

"Please ma'am, calm yourself, you're gonna hurt yourself or us in your luck-"
Some female doctor says, but you don't hear her finish that sentence as you suddenly slap her with your tail, making you let out a gasp.
But yet you don't know how you should react at first, apologize and be gushing over your tail, your new secret weapon.

"What the-"

The  woman mumbled but you were already out the door and running got to knows where.

(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

____________________________________

You ran into Grace's Avatar, she looked sassy yet caring even as an avatar , you believe no matter what, she'll stay the same.
She was talking to someone, you don't know him, but he looked scary..mean, yet handsome.
You could hear hear trying to make him finally agree to something, yet you didn't understand.

"Come on Tsu'Tey, please. Let us learn your ways..."

You had heard her ask, yet you saw him scoff as he narrowed his eyes at her, his tail swishing angrily.

"I told you. No. I won't let you risk the lives of my people."

He said firmly, turning around only to come to face to face with you, making you both freeze.
You look up at him in awe as he looked at you with unknown expression, his eyes slowly softening.

"Who...are you? Why do I not know you, you look like a Na'vi, yet I don't know you."

He slowly asked, slowly walking closer as the sunlight hit his skin, making him a lot more majestic, his muscles flexing.

"I'm..Y/n..."

You say softly, unsure as you look over his shoulder at Grace, seeing her smirk and shrug as she walks away as she mouths 'deal with this on you own.'

And you did just that, you and Tsu'Tey hanged out more, you never told him you're half demon, he would stop hanging out with you. And you truly didn't want that, you loved him.

But... something happened, something very serious.
It made you pass out in the Na'vi world as your human form was taken out of the box, thrown to the ground as you gasped for breath, searching for you mask as no one was near.
You had warned Tsu'Tey, you told him million of times that you two couldn't be together because he didn't know you, your true you.

He didn't believe, he grew attached to you.
You had this charm around you that he couldn't deny, tho he never admitted it.

So back to the problem, you were running out of air, and you were running out of it quickly.
But you for the god above couldn't get to the mask and you passed out.

_______________________
(⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)

Tsu'Tey, when feeling a little pang in his chest, knew something wasn't right, something to do with you. And he didn't like that, so he jumped on top of Akwey and lead them through the jungle and towards where he knew the lab was, seeing the windows broken, something he didnt like one bit. He remembers that Grace told him about this lab long ago.

He quickly got inside, in search for you, only to see a human on the ground, gasping for breath. He hissed immediately, thinking you were some danger stranger, but when he looked more throughtfully at you, he saw those similarities that your avatar had that he fell in love with.
And so, he uncertainly yet quickly grabbed the mask and put it over your head, brushing away your locks as he sighed, holding you in his arms.

"I don't know what to say...why did you never tell me that you were a dem- I mean, a human?"

He asked slowly, hesitant as he looked away, hurt by all the lies you have told him.

"I feared that once I would tell about what I truly am, you would hate me. I am not as smart as my avatar, nor as pretty.."

Is what you replied with that shocked him, making him shake his head as he sighed.

"If I got to be honest... beautiful is boring, Even if you are beautiful in my eyes no matter how you look."

He hummed, pushing your head into his chest, holding you like a baby as he made sure you were safe and breathing. He will always love you, no matter what. You made him fall in love with you, and he can't wait to make you his unique mate, he'll be showing you off proudly like a prize.
(⁠ノ⁠◕⁠ヮ⁠◕⁠)⁠ノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧
_______________________________