ignoring me? (Neteyam)

I am looking up at Lo'ak, wondering why he's ignoring me. And why is he crying? I'm literally next to him and breathing!
He seems to be so sad about something...what must it be? And Tsireya too...why is that sweet girl crying? She shouldn't be crying, everyone is alive and well, no?
And Spider..why is he so far away? And why does he have the look of regret and quilt on his face?
Did something happen to Kiri? Or Tuk? Did they get out of the ship yet?

_______________

Why is Mama crying..why are her eyes filled with rage? And why is she ignoring me? I want to hold her..Is it something I did? Mama...please I promise I will make it better! I'll try to be better, to make you proud..I never wanted to disappoint you mama...

And dad Why is he holding her so tightly? Hiding in her hair as even his eyes are a bit red? Why do I see a tear sliding down his cheek..I want to apologize..but I cant, I cant move anything, why? Why can't I move a single inch? Did my body go into shock like dad explained the after comes from taking a blow?  But I didn't expect it to be this bad .. I can't even talk to them..I want to say something! Why can't I talk?!

___________

I'm looking at Kiri, she looks so sad..curled up in her bed like that, all alone.. everyone is ignoring me..I tried talking to them, but it went straight through them, no reply!
I just want to hold my baby sister close to me and comfort her, make her crack a smile at least. So why can't I touch her? Why is there something holding me back from doing something to hold my sister?

Lo'ak...why are your eyes so red? Did dad scold you again? Was he more rough now? I apologize I couldn't be there with you, I know you need a shoulder to cry on and I'm not there and I'm sorry. I promise I'll protect your back, just believe in yourself.

And Tuktirey..why are you holding mom's hand so tightly? What are you so afraid off? Did someone pick on you? Let me beat them up as a warning.
Oh? It's not the case...your eyes are also red, and you're sobbing..? Why..? And why are you mumbling my name in your sleep, fidgeting before gasping awake?
Why do you keep holding on my necklace so tightly still? I'm right here, hold my hand! ... please..I need to finally hold someone, have something!

Mom?..why are you singing my song chord? But...you sing so nicely, mama, I don't mind it, I definitely want to hear it more often! Just your voice alone makes my whole life so much better,  I'm sad you didn't sing more often..
Me and others would be as sweet as angels if you did, at least me and Kiri, I wouldn't put my hand in the fire for Lo'ak on that one.

Dad..I'm sorry I failed you, that I failed to protect my siblings like you ordered me to, I'm sorry I failed your expectations of a perfect son. I know you wanted nothing but the best for us, and I know you went through hell and back to keep us safe. I know you expected me to protect my siblings with all my might, and I did! Are you proud, sir? I did as you asked!

____________

Why are so many people gathered around my family? Shouldn't they be resting in their marui since it's going to be eclipse soon? Was someone injured?! Couldn't be! I was looking after them this whole day..ah..I see, they're all gathered around a big leaf..there must be something inside it, no? Hm...and why do you guys have painted cheeks? What kind of ritual are we doing? Why didn't you tell me! I would get ready!  Eh..is that..my body lying there..? Since ...since when was I dead? After all this time...I thought...I thought they were just ignoring me..but they couldn't see or hear me at all ..

I then feel a hand grasp my shoulder, and I look behind me, seeing a woman in all her glory. Mom sand Kiri said Eywa is gorgeous, mighty..this lady screams it all..is that, Eywa? Did she come to get me back home?

"Come, Neteyam, others are waiting, say your final goodbyes.."

She said to me, her voice loud and clear as I nodded, looking back to my parents, seeing mom sob as she held tightly on my numb hand. I wish I could squeeze her hand back, show her I'm alright and at peace now..
.... but that won't be possible , will it?..I'm dead.. but that's okay, at least you all are safe..I can't wait to see you on the other side, I'll be waiting..