sacrifice,

I will meet you at the graveyard,
where you lay down, where you stay now.
Face up, cold heart,
no longer by my side now.
Wish we were together now,
I don't know when I will see you

You were on the boat with Neteyam and Lo'ak, looking for Spider now. It made you have an uneasy feeling, something was about to happen, and you don't know what and you didn't like that.

Neteyam took a gun and shot at some avatars that tried to kill you, you and the other had to run to not get shot yourself.

There was a fence and then water, freedom! But you can't let Neteyam go as last, no, he already was your guys shadow his whole life.
You won't let him put himself at last place!
And with that, you quickly hugged Neteyam and took the gun from him, telling him to go.

But since Neteyam is Neteyam, he was about to argue but a bullet has flied past you, making his eyes widen as he nodded and jumped.
And before you could do the same, all you felt was a sharp stinging pain in your side before the water embraced you.
Lo'ak and Spider were cheering, Neteyam was relieved, and you? You tried to catch your breath. Lo'ak looked over to you and he panicked, seeing the bloody water all around you as you tried to stay above the water and awake.

Neteyam immediately called for an Ilu, telling Lo'ak to help him get you on. They got you out of the water quickly and swam to the single rock there was.
You were holding onto Neteyam's hand tightly, he was always your number one supporter no matter what.

"Y/n... hold on for me, yeah? mom and dad will be here soon.."

You nodded, tearing up as a small tear slowly went down your cheek

"Teyam... w-whatever happens, don't blame yourself, okay?"

______

'Eywa, why have you taken them and not me? It was meant for me.. but I promise, I will visit you.'

Neteyam thought to himself as he watched Jake and Neytiri push you down into the water to be one with eywa. He regrets not telling you no and making you jump inside the water first. If only he could take it all back, he would do that in a heartbeat. You deserved to live longer, you were the sunshine with Tuk in the family. But now..it's all gone, the spark. There is nothing left and he knows it will be hard on everyone for quite a while. But that's alright, he knows everything will be alright after they will accept the fact. And isn't everyone born twice, hm?