Neteyam?

(Will be really short, sorry, enjoy)

_________________

God stood me up, and I don't know why

You could see his dead body lying on the rock, blood dripping out of his shoulder as his eyes stared blankly up into the dark sky. Hearing the screams and cries of his family broke your heart.

Lights are on, but nobody's home.

You still feel his presence next to you, laughing and talking. You feel his hands around you. Eywa, how much you miss him.

There ain't no love, like our love

You knew no one could replace him. No other avatar. He was special, your special boy. He was so kind, so careful with you. He made sure you always felt comfortable, safe in his presence. He would be careful with words, with actions. He treated you like his little world.

There ain't no love like our love.

You still remember the nights clearly, how you two cuddled and spent the time together. He kept you close to him, always. Or throughout the day, how he made a pause from his program just to go and see how you were doing, if you took care of yourself. If you did take care of yourself well, he would give you a gentle kiss, either on cheek or forehead. Maybe sometimes on lips if he wanted to show you some more love.

Like our love, love, love, love, love...
---
Don't wake us up, we got nothing for you.

You wanted to beg Eywa to bring him back, but you knew that is impossible. No one could bring your love back. Not even Eywa, and that broke your heart more. You realized it's officially over. That you won't ever see him again. Why does your life have to be like this? Why does the world have to take the good and leave the bad..you wanted to wake up from this fucking nightmare. You wanted to wake up next to your lover and see his smile, hear his voice. God ...just why?