once upon a dream...

'I know you, I walked with you once, upon a dream...
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.
And I know it's true, that vision are seldom all they seem.
But If I know you, I know what you'll do,
you'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream...'

"Neteyam! Wait up for me! Please- please I can't..i-it's too hard!"
You shout out to your friend, crying out as your little body can't jump onto the tree because it's too big. So Neteyam being the sweet child he is, he runs back to you to help you, cooing softly as he lifts you up.
"I'm sorry.. I got too excited to show you something.."
He whispers quietly into your ear as he gently cradles you to his chest as he jumps over the tree and slowly yet steadily goes further.
"I-it's okay Nete...you came back, and that means you wouldn't leave me here by myself.."
You sniff quietly, clinging on to him as he nods. A small smile appearing on his face as he hums, gently squeezing you.
"Of course I would come back, I will always come to you when you need it."

-----------------------( ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ )/----------------------

"Little one?! Where are you!"
You could hear faint shouts, Neteyam..
Not long ago there has been an attack, catching you and others by suprise as half of the people went flying.
But, since you didn't want to worry Neteyam too much, you shouted back weakly.

"I-im here! Nete!"
And thankfully he heard you, immediately coming your way as he checks on you. As he turned you over to make sure no wound was there, he only sighed in relief.

"Thank god...you're okay, you're alright.. I was worried sick! What were you thinking? I swear you and Lo'ak are gonna be the death of me."

..he didn't know how true his words were.

__________________ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ___________________

You and the Sully family had to leave your home, where you knew everything. But you know you weren't the only one that had it hard. All of you did. You didn't even have to leave home, but you promised Neteyam, wherever he goes, you'll follow.

(Little skip <3)

It has been few days, you have already made yourself at home at the Metkayina tribe. You got along well suprisingly with everyone, even the two leaders. But, that's not the point, lately it has been hard, Lo'ak has been sneaking off somewhere, Kiri got bullied, Tuk missed her home, and you and Neteyam? Were still bound by hip. You tried everything together, no matter what. And now you're two are in the sea, laughing as suddenly a horn sounds.

"Brothers and sisters came back! The tulkuns are back!"

Someone shouted excitedly, which got you and Neteyam curious as you followed behind Tsireya.
It wasn't long before you saw what they meant, it was truly breathtaking sight as the tulkuns came in. You'll never forget this view...oh, did I say you were mostly looking at Neteyam's smile? No? Now you know.

---------------------------------------------------------

It has began. The war came for you, Quaritch attacked a tribe near, and it means he's going for war.
If he wants one, he'll get one. But oh so many hearts will be broken at the end..