Jake Sully

I hope you find some peace of mind in this lifetime.

You watched as Jake followed after Neytiri, he was new in the clan. You know him, he was from human world and so were you. You know he couldn't even walk after what he went through. You only wished him the best, he deserved it.

(Tell them, tell 'em, tell them the truth)

Eywa above save us, Jake fucked up. The one and only Quaritch has found them. He destroyed their homes, their everything.
You don't understand him, just why did he want this?

I hope you find some paradise

It has been few days after it all happened.  Jake and Grace were making a plan on how to help the people save their homes. Jake had told you before that he mated with Neytiri. You were truly happy for them.

(Tell 'em, tell 'em the truth)

(Tell 'em, tell 'em, tell 'em, tell 'em your-)

They found out. The Avatars found out Jake was the culprit. It didn't look too well for him, Neytiri was mad. Almost ready to claw his eyes out and kill him.
The leaders were mad when they found out that Jake mated with Neytiri, Tsu'Tey was disappointed, you could see the hurt in his eyes. This was all so not going to plan.

This won't end so well, will it...?

_____________

I hope you find some paradise

Jake had his little family, the oldest Neteyam, then Kiri which was Grace's, then Lo'ak and the youngest was Tuktirey.
His family grew, and you loved those kids, they were all so sweet and each reminded you either of Jake or Neytiri.
Neteyam for example was just like his mom, and Lo'ak like Jake. Even if Jake was angry at him and was confused on why he's like that, guess he didn't see himself yet.

But you felt bad for Neteyam, it was a lot on him, and he was still just a child. You understand that Jake wants to protect them, but this is too much. It will all turn on him one day and no one will like that.

___________

I think I've seen this film before...

Neteyam and Lo'ak were attached by the hip, truly. If Lo'ak went somewhere, Neteyam was soon to follow. Even if it wasn't in the way of how some think. He was to follow to make sure he won't do any dumb shit.
Jake has told you before that it reminded him of him and his twin brother. He just hoped it didn't end the same as them..

And I didn't like the ending.

No , no,  no.  Neteyam -! Eywa, what have you allowed!? Jake was heartbroken, he didn't want it to come to this, not in million years would he want to see this happen!
He didn't want his two sons to end like him and his twin- but they did, it's like it's repeating itself...

______
Sorry ppl, tried to make it good <3