cliff

You and the others are on the cliff. Under it is ocean of course and you all just thought, 'why not go and jump?'
So that's what y'all will do now, you yourself are quite nervous, you don't like the height. You may own an ikran, but this is different, in here it will be just you in the air, not your soul sibling.
Your siblings can see that even you are nervous, and Lo'ak takes a step forward and puts his hand on your shoulder.

"Come on y/n, I know once you'll try it once you'll be addicted to it! And if you're so worried, I can go first."

He gave you a big grin, which you are not surprised by. He is the most adventurous out of you all, so he's not that worried. He loves to straight towards danger..and maybe he wants to impress Tsireya who is talking with Neteyam right now. You have noticed those two bonded, not in the romantic way, more like big brother and little sister way. It was really cute, they mostly stayed till dawn on the beach, talking and laughing. They often called all others in, to bond a bit with each other. But often than not it didn't work out, so they kept each other the company.
They're the ones that look after others to be sure they're safe, and then about themselves.
So when Neteyam glanced at you at the corner of his eye he saw your nervous expression and frowned slightly before looking back to Tsireya who too, had notice and nodded to him.
So before you two knew it, Neteyam also joined in the conversation as he wrapped his arms around you and Lo'ak.

"You know y/n...if you're afraid or uncertain, you don't have to jump, we'll understand."

He was always so understanding, even when you were all kids or well younger.
But you shook your head, you don't need Lo'ak to tease you for not jumping.

"No, it's okay, I'll go"

You said firmly, Lo'ak grinned widely as he highfived you while Neteyam sighed but nodded, chuckling.

"Alright..but if you're unsure, don't force it."

You only nodded before you ran towards the edge and took the jump for it. Lo'ak screamed, cheering while Neteyam gasped. But you didn't care about that now, you feel the wind gush around you, making you sigh. This felt so nice, almost like when you do this with your ikran, it was so refreshing to feel this once again.
But as before you could do anything else or even think, the water suddenly engluffed you.

_________

The others are on the edge, watching if you even swim up to catch your breath, but nothing.
They are getting more worried, where are you? Are you okay? Did you drown? Hope not! The Metkayina kids have taught you how to swim!

But before anyone else could speak up you suddenly appeared behind them with 'RAH'
Lo'ak and Neteyam almost fell over the edge themselves! They didn't expect you to suddenly just appear-

"My lord! Y/n! That was so sick! When did you even get out of the water?!"

Lo'ak asked quickly, grinning as he ran to you, laughing.

"You gotta teach me that! So many pranks could happen this way!"

And that's when you lost him, he kept mumbling about his plans on how to prank people, so you just went towards Neteyam who has a hand on his chest, taking a deep breath.

"Never do that to me again- "

He mumbled before raising his hand and pulling you towards him, ruffling your head as he laughed while you groaned.

"Neteyam! Fine fine! I won't just let me go!"

__________

You gotta say, it was a good day. After the others saw you jump and be fine, they soon joined in. Second after you was Lo'ak, he of course did the tried to do bomb, he did, but not the one one would think. He fell straight on his stomach...ouch.