having fun

You are a metkayina, enjoying your alone time when you hear giggling as a completely unsuspicious Tuk is trying to sneak up on you. You and the Sully's have got along very well the moment they came in, of course, you and Neteyam got along better than others, but that's not the point. So, as you hum softly, raising an eyebrow as Tuk slowly gets behind you, about to scare you before you turn around.

"BOO!"

..She was not expecting that, yelping as she jumps slightly, falling on her butt with a huff.

"Hey! That's unfair! How could you know I was here!? I was being extra careful!"

She whined, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked up at you with a pout. What she didn't know, was that a little blue birdie told you.

"A little birdie told me...but I will not say, it is between me and that birdie after all..oh and I could hear you, you're not exactly careful you know."

She pouted, huffing as she stood up, grumbling while walking away, her tail swishing in the failed attempt to scare you.

"I swear I'll get you one day..I don't care when and how, but I will..just you wait.."

And you only chuckle, shaking your head as you stand up to follow her, gently ruffling her hair as you pick her up.

"Sure you will you little monkey..hey, how about we call the group and go for a swim, hm? I'm sure they wouldn't mind.."

You say softly, curious if she agrees as you stop walking for a second, looking down at her as she puts on a thinking face before nodding, grinning.

"Of course! You don't even have to ask me that question! ..can we also pick shells on the beach meanwhile? They're just so pretty.."

She says quietly, unsure as she looks up at you. Now it's your turn to put on a thinking face, humming.

"Well..I don't know, what if something is inside and will pinch you, hm? You wouldn't be scared, would you?"

You tease her playfully, putting on a little concerned face before smirking as she shakes her head.

"Very well, little one, let's go and get the pretty seashells we oh so want, hm?"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-\(⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)/-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"So...why are we here?"

You hear Lo'ak ask, Kiri humming in thought as Tsireya looks at him as if he asked something wrong. She knew the moment she saw Tuk, it would be that you all will spend time together. Meanwhile Neteyam is behind you, resting his chin on your head as he hugs you from behind, chuckling.

"Such a dumb question, brother..you should know it's just hanging out, if you don't want to, oh well, go. But do not cause trouble."

He replies, normally before it turns little stricter as he narrows his eyes at him, his tail swishing.

"I don't need father to go after my ass again for something I didn't do."

And you could see Lo'ak groan, rolling his eyes as he shrugged, wrapping an arm around Tsireya.

"Might as well just enjoy it, and who knows! Maybe something fun will happen?"

He chuckles, already having the mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I'll hate to break it to you, Lo'ak,but we'll be picking the shells and swimming, that's it."

You join in, raising an eyebrow at him as he groans.

"Awh...you four don't know how to enjoy this chance! We have free time! No adults!"

But before he could continue, Tsireya smacked the back of his head, shaking her head disappointingly as she huffs.

'no way that's going to happen Lo'ak, just enjoy this, hm? I bet Tuk would like just picking up shells, that can be fun too."

She says, looking at Tuk before Lo'ak groans.

"Yeah, for girls, sure, but for me and Neteyam? Nothing much."

Yet before he could say more, Neteyam shakes his head, smirking.

"You would be surprised, but I would actually like to pick up shells...they can be quite interesting if you get the right ones. And hey, finally some peaceful time that I don't have to chase after you."

Neteyam shrugs, his tail swishing gently as he thinks about it.

"Whatever you all wanna do, I'm in..it gets quite boring doing it all alone, and hey! Maybe we could go under water to see the glowing ones.."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_✧⁠◝⁠(⁠⁰⁠▿⁠⁰⁠)⁠◜⁠✧_-_-_-_-_-_-_