Time with Kiri

You are from Metkayina, you mostly look after kids. You are really good with them to be honest.
And Kiri has noticed that, seeing you playing with kids, you have got her interested, so she made a plan
And so, as you played with them, a little girl came running up to you, holding a little shell, holding it up to you.

"A pretty new comer asked me to hand you this! She says there's a note inside!"

You look down at her with curiosity, humming as you smile gently at her and bend over, picking her up and putting her on your hip, chuckling as she giggles

"Alright, mischievous one, anything else?"

When you ask that, she shakes her head, nodding at her as I take the shell gently

"Well okay, thank you little one. My sweet little angel"

You hum, lifting her up and gently brushing your noses together. But after few seconds, you slowly put her down.

"Okay baby girl, off you go, it's getting late, and I'm sure your parents are looking for you."

You see her giggling as she nods and waves before running off. Now it's time to look at what the little shell is hiding.
So, you open it, and you do find a note. And as you open it, there is little drawing of a beach and sunset. Must mean that you two have to meet up there, which you don't mind, you have free time anyway.

\⁠(⁠๑⁠╹⁠◡⁠╹⁠๑⁠)⁠ノ⁠♬
-----------------------------------------------------------

Kiri can be seen waiting patiently at the beach, tracing little hearts in the sand as she looks around every once in a while, sighing when she sees nothing.

"Maybe...maybe they won't come? What did I think..of course they wouldn't.."

She mumbles quietly to herself, not hearing the footsteps coming her way until someone puts a hand on her shoulder, making her gasp and straighten up as she looks up.

"Hope I'm not late?"

You ask, raising an eyebrow at her as you give her a polite yet gentle smile, curious. After Kiri regains from shock, she shakes her head, blushing slightly in embarrassment.

"No, you're just on time, actually."

She replies, patting the spot next to her. And so, you nod, sitting down next to her as the sun slowly goes down as you turn to her.

"So, may I ask, why did you call me here? Since we don't know each other well."

You see Kiri nod, sighing as she smiles slightly.

"You've just caught my eye..with how you play with the children, and, you seemed so welcoming. So I thought that we would get along.."

She answers finally, explaining the reason why she choose you especially to try and befriend you.

"Oh! Then I'm glad you feel comfortable to hang out with me."

It makes you happy that someone felt safe in your presence to talk with you. And so, your smile widens as you hum.

"Alright then, what would you like to discuss about? Or would you like to go underwater? I saw Tsireya and Ao'nung...teaching you our way. And I noticed you could be underwater longer than your siblings."

You give few options, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, that's true..but the underwater world is just so.. fascinating,"

She nods, smiling more as she thinks about the sea again, already excited but she doesn't show it too much.

"As you wish, then we shall go for a swim, don't you think so?"

You hum as you slowly stand up, moving your hand out, looking at her with soft expression as you nod towards your hand, asking for her to take it.

"The sea at time like this, is best. So wish to go explore with me?"