Tae sighed and said, "Yeah yeah... nobody can win from you." "I know", said Jimin again flipping his imaginary hair. Tae chuckled and said, "Okay... I have something for you." "What?", asked Jimin. "Check there... in the dashboard compartment." Jimin opened the compartment and saw there was a pen drive. He took it and asked, "Whats this?"

Tae said, "Umm.. a little information." "Information? What information?", asked Jimin confusedly. "About that thief girl", said Tae. Jimin's eyes widened and he asked, "What? You got her information?" Tae smiled and nodded and said, "Her address is also in there. You know... you can go and meet her." Jimin smiled widely and hugged Tae in excitement. Tae got startled because of the sudden hug and said, "Yahhh! I am driving... get away."

"I love you Tae baby", said Jimin while making a pout of his lips very close to Tae's face. Tae made a disgusted face and pushed Jimin away and said, "You want us to die before getting our lovers, huh?" Jimin dramatically hugged himself and said, "No.... I want to live a long life." "Then stay away from me, you filthy person", said Tae. "Why? You don't want my precious kiss?", said Jimin again showing his pouty lips.

Tae shuddered at the thought and said while making faces, "Shut up! I feel like vomiting." Jimin then started laughing.

Time skips, at Kim mansion

It was now around 10:30 pm and Yoongi entered the mansion with a angry look on his face followed by Jungkook like a lost puppy. Yoongi went and sat on the couch in the living room and took off his jacket and threw it somewhere.

Jungkook went and stood in front of Yoongi with his hands at the front and head hung low. He spoke, "I am s-sorry hyung b-but you are taking it w-wrongly. I-------". Jungkook was cut-off in between by Yoongi who spoke in a deep scary voice, "I will ask some questions and you will answer in yes or no... and apart from that, I don't wanna hear anything else. Understood?"

Jungkook gulped and tried to talk to Yoongi again, "H-hyung p-please, I--------". Jungkook flinched hardly when Yoongi suddenly banged the table with his fist in anger and yelled, "I ASKED UNDERSTOOD?" Jungkook nodded his head and said in a low voice, "Y-yes."

Just then Sohee also came there and saw Yoongi in anger sitting on the couch and Jungkook standing in front of him scaredly. Sohee went closer and asked, "Yoon, whats wrong?" "I am talking to him Sohee... we will talk later", said Yoongi strenly. Before Sohee could say anything, Yoongi asked while glaring at Jungkook, "So Kim Jungkook, tell me, you went there by your own will?"

Jungkook opened his mouth to answer but seems like he lost his voice suddenly. His hands were shaking in fear. He gulped and tried to answer again but flinched hardly when Yoongi shouted, "ANSWER ME!"

Jungkook then opened his mouth and spoke lightly, "Y-yes!". Yoongi chuckled bitterly and said, "Very good!" Jungkook didn't said anything just looked down. "Did they forcefully took you there? Like some kidnapping or something", asked Yoongi again. Jungkook spoke hesitently, "N-no".

Yoongi ran his hand in his hair in frustation and asked, "You forgot this easily? I abondoned you last time for what you did, huh?" Tears welled up in Jungkook's eyes when Yoongi said that. He couldn't meet Yoongi's eyes in guilt nor could he say anything. "Tell me", said Yoongi. "Y-yes, you did", spoke Jungkook somehow. Then he heard Yoongi shouting, "You know what could be the consequences but you still did something again. CAN'T YOU STAY IN YOUR LIMITS?"

Jungkook spoke while stuttering, "S-s... s-sorry h-hyun-------". He was again cut-off by Yoongi in between, "I told you not to say anything." Jungkook didn't said anything just looking down with tears flowing from his eyes. Yoongi rubbed his forehead and asked in a calm tone, "You still want to work for mafia's? Yes or no?" Jungkook didn't know how to answer. He just kept looking down. "You are testing my patience Jungkook... answer me", yelled Yoongi. Jungkook again didn't answer him.