"Ask some guard to bring your bike to the mansion. Come with me now", said Eunwoo. "Umm... no.... I will go and if I ask the guard then hyung will get to know and what will I say to him", said Jungkook. Eunwoo nodded his head understanding Jungkook's point. So, he asked, "So.. shall we leave now?"

Jungkook hummed and they both went towards their bikes. Jungkook get on his bike and put on his helmet. Eunwoo was standing there at a little distance with his hands stuffed in his pant's pocket, sending Jungkook off. Jungkook glanced at Eunwoo and saw him waving his hand with a sweet smile on his face.

Jungkook started his bike and again looked at Eunwoo who was still looking at him with a soft smile. Jungkook then gestured Eunwoo to come closer to him. Eunwoo asked in gestures, "Want me to come there?" Jungkook nodded his head. Eunwoo went towards Jungkook. Jungkook then took off his helmet, still on his bike. Eunwoo frowned and asked, "Whats wrong? What happened?"

Jungkook then said, "Thank you for coming." Eunwoo smiled and said, "I am the one who should say thankyou to you and ------------".

Eunwoo stopped talking suddenly and his eyes widened. He froze at his place not believing what just happened. He was shocked with his lips slightly parted and his eyes not even blinking. He became a statue. Why?

Because the love of his life, the person in front of him, pecked him on his lips just a moment ago. He came out of his trance when heard Jungkook's stutter, "I... I am g-going n-now... b-bye." Jungkook was about to put on his helmet again but Eunwoo stopped him and asked him nervously, "D-did you j-just p-pecked me on my l-lips?"

Jungkook looked down playing with the hem of his shirt with a pink hue spread all over his face, then he hummed lightly while nodding his head. Eunwoo couldn't believe and made Jungkook look at himself and asked again, fully shocked, "R-really? I can't believe you kissed me on my lips." Jungkook hit Eunwoo's chest lightly and said, "It was just a peck and I am going now. Bye!"

Eunwoo held Jungkook's waist and grabbed his nape and pulled him a little closer to kiss him but Jungkook placed his palm over Eunwoo's lips and said, "I-its late... I should l-leave now." Then Jungkook retracted his hand back. Eunwoo awkwardly left Jungkook's nape and then slowly left his waist and scratched his head looking away.

Jungkook put on his helmet and was ready to leave but Eunwoo held his wrist and said, "I am sorry if I made you uncom------". He was cut-off by Jungkook in between who spoke, "You d-didn't." Eunwoo smiled while looking at Jungkook lovingly. He wanted to caressed Jungkook's face but that damn helmet. He cursed that poor helmet in so many languages in his head.

He came out of his thoughts when Jungkook spoke, "M-my hand." "Ohh!", said Eunwoo and he immediately left Jungkook's wrist. Then Jungkook bid him goodbye and drove off from there. The moment Jungkook left, Eunwoo jumped in happiness and screamed loudly. Then he twirled around and looked towards the sky and threw many flying kisses in the air and yelled, "Thank you god!!! Thank you!!! I love you... but definitely not more than my Kook." Then he jumped again and went towards his bike remembering all the sweet moments with Jungkook. He get on his bike and put on his helmet and placed his hand on his chest and mumbled, "I know today was the most amazing day but calm down my poor heartu." His heart was beating crazily since the moment Jungkook pecked him. Then he gazed at the sky and Jungkook's face came before his eyes. Then he mumbled again, "This boy will be the death of me someday." Then he chuckled and started his bike and drove off to his apartment.

Time skips, next day, morning

It was around 9 am and everyone was sitting on the table having their breakfast. Yoongi asked gaining Jungkook's attention, "When you came back last night?" Jungkook stopped eating and looked at Yoongi and answered, "A-around 1:30 am." Yoongi furrowed his brows and asked, "What work you had till that time? I don't think there would have been any customers till 1 am."

Jungkook gulped and said, "I.. I was at the cafe h-hyung." "I am not saying that you were not at the cafe. I am asking why you were there till that time. What work you had?", spoke Yoongi. Tae glanced at Jungkook who was looking nervous, and then he glanced at Yoongi who was looking serious. He spoke while looking at Jungkook, "That party was yesterday at your cafe right?" "Huh?", said Jungkook being confused.

Yoongi asked to Tae, "Which party?" "Hyung actually Jungkook rented out his cafe to one of his customers for a party. It was yesterday night. Right Jungkook?", said Tae. Jungkook immediately nodded his head and said, "Y-yes hyung... that's why I got late. The moment all the guests left from the party... I wrapped up everything and came back to the mansion." Yoongi nodded and said, "Okay but don't overwork like this."

Jungkook smiled and said nervously, "Y-yeah hyung." Then he sighed in relief and continued eating. Jungkook could feel somone's stare at him and he looked up and found Tae glaring at him with a 'You better tell me everything' look. Jungkook gulped and avoided eye-contact with Tae. He in his mind, "Tae hyung saved me from Yoongi hyung but what I will say to him?.... that I was with Eunwoo at the cafe alone till late night. Uhhh!!!!! I am doomed. Use your brain Jungkook.... use that damn thing in your body..... come on... think... think... think...."

Soon, everyone was done with their breakfast. Sohee and Yoongi left the mansion. Jimin said to Tae, "Lets go Tae." "I am coming... you go", said Tae. "Okay", said Jimin and he left from there.

Tae then looked towards Jungkook and found him leaving the dining area quietly, trying to escape. He stopped him, "Jungkook, come here." Jungkook stopped and turned around fiddling with his fingers, he spoke, "Y-yes hyung?" Tae took his steps towards Jungkook and asked, "Where were you last night? Don't you dare to lie." "Hyung.... umm.... a-actually I was at the cafe till 11.... then my friend came.... no no.... my friends came to the cafe (he put pressure on 's' in friends) and asked me to.... to j-join them for a party. T-they just wanted to hang out. They took me with them.... nothing else", said Jungkook a bit nervous.

"You didn't did anything wrong right?", asked Tae. "No.. I didn't.. I swear", said Jungkook. Tae hummed and said, "I am going now. Take care." Jungkook then said, "Thank you hyung for saving me from Yoongi hyung." "Its fine but don't go anywhere without his permission again, otherwise you know, he will scold you", said Tae. Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Yes hyung." Tae then ruffled his hair and said, "Okay... go now." Jungkook nodded and left for the cafe happily. Tae also left.

With Tae and Jimin, in the car

Tae and Jimin were going to their office. Jimin was driving. Tae looked at him and asked, "Jimin-ah! You met that girl again?" Jimin sighed and shook his head and said, "No..... when I went to the hotel, I got to know that a girl left my watch at the reception saying that she found it somewhere. Then hotel staff called me to collect that watch."

"Are you thinking that... that thief girl left your watch there?", asked Tae. Jimin nodded his head and said, "Yes..  I think she herself left my watch there." "Why would she do that?", asked Tae. Jimin mumbled, "I also want to know that. What's the deal with that girl?"

Jimin came out of his thoughts when Tae shook him, "Yahhh! Where are you lost?" "Nothing", said Jimin. "I was saying something", said Tae. "What?", asked Jimin. "You didn't even listened to me huh? Moron", said Tae. Jimin said, "If you wanna tell again, then say otherwise get lost."

Tae rolled his eyes but nonetheless he spoke again, "Actually, I am thinking to propose Yoona today to be my girlfriend." "What? She don't even remember anything yet", exclaimed Jimin. "I know and it doesn't matter. I will create new memories with her. I will be the happiest if she gets her memories back but till then I will create another story of our own... like a sequel. I am sure that she loves me..... I don't wanna wait more... I want her to allow me to show her my love. She might get her memories back in that process. I want her to be my girlfriend again."

Jimin said, "Its okay if you want to do that. I am with you. She will surely accept you." "Yeah... I am sure she will", said Tae rubbing his palms in nervousness. Jimin glanced at him and said, "Don't be nervous Tae. Lets plan it properly. Everything will go fine." Tae just hummed. Soon they reached the office and entered inside.

Hey guys, how's the chapter? Please let me know in the comments below.

Please like, comment and follow ne guys. Keep supporting me.