Chapter 27: Third event Fight it Out!! Ochako rising!

IN OUR FIRST MATCH, WE HAVE NEITO MONOMA THE GUY WHO CAN STILL YOUR SHTICK WITH A TOUCH!!"

Monoma walked to the stadium with a smug look on his face."Time to show class B is superior."

"AND THE KID LET'S BE HONEST WERE ALL ITCHING TO WATCH!! HE'S SLIMY FREAKY, FAST, AND STRONG! IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!!!!!!"

The crowd exploded and roared in excitement as the boy in question walked into the battle, a fierce, determined look on his face.

"It's hero time!" He said a fierce determination on his face.

"Begin!" Midnight exclaimed with a crack of her whip.

Izuku was about to activate the Omnitrix when his Danger sense went off he activated One For All as a sudden fire blast tore through the air, Midoriya surprised by the sudden attack got he's shoulder burned before he stopped to a halt skitting to the ground.

He looked at Monoma, who had his ablaze in flames with a psychotic grin. The flames were so hot that Midoriya could feel the heat from where he stood a few feet away from Monoma 

Izuku squinted his eyes before widening. "Th-Those flames a-are..."

He blasted another torrent of fire. Izuku acting quickly spun in the air and dodged the flames, clutching his burned shoulder.

"WHOA?! MONOMA ARE THOSE FLAMES?! AND POWERFUL TOO? THE ONLY PERSON I CAN THINK OF WITH THAT KIND OF POWER IS ENDEAVOR!! HOW THE HECK DID YOU EVEN GET IT!?"

.....

Back in the seats, Shoto gripped his seat in anger, he knew very well whose quirk Monoma had copied, he lived with the man for his entire life and he first hand has experienced the heat of those flames. There was no doubt in his mind when he saw that stream of fire.

"C'mon Dekiru!" Whispered Ochako, as she saw him narrowly dodge another stream of fire.

"That doesn't seem good." Noted Ojiro.

"The fates do not seem to align with Midoriya. He's already suffered an injury," commented Fumikage.

"We shouldn't underestimate our classmate, Midoriya always pulls through," Momo said.

Yuga had been silent for a bit before turning to Ojiro. "Wasn't he's quirk some sort of mind control? I mean, that's how he got us into a team."

"No, Monoma's quirk is copy. I don't know much about it, though." Ojiro said with a shrug.

"Itsuka probably knows more about his quirk. They are classmates, and she always knocking him out." Uraraka suggested before the girl in question spoke up.

"Only because is always being an asshole!" Kendo commented as Izuku jumped over another stream of flames that crashed into a wall. They winced from the heat as it left a massive scorch mark.

"I can tell you what it is." Said Setsuna, her floating head over the divider.

"He can copy a few quirks, the some he can't, but so far, Midoriya is the one he can't copy. Not only that, but he can copy quirks up to five minutes after copying it, but he can store up to three in his repertoire." Setsuna said to which Bakugou snorted.

"No wonder that blonde ass didn't copy Deku's quirk," Bakugou said

"It's not manly," Kirishima said

"Wait, how come Midoriya hasn't transformed?" Sero asked Izuku, dodging another flame attack.

"He's trying to figure out if he has any other quirks before transforming, he doesn't want to pick a poor form, and Monoma may have a trick up his sleeve like in the Capture the Flag," Momo said, watching as the boy backflipped over another torrent of flames.