Chapter 14: Battle Trial. True Start Of Hero School.

Izuku Midoriya stared up at the U.A. gates once more, he looked at the gate before looking at the Omnitrix.

"I still can't believe I'm here a year ago. I was quirkless with only one friend and a target for the whole school now... I'm actually standing at U.A. with not one, not two but so many quirks, the old me would go ballistic!"

"Midoriya."

Izuku blinked repeatedly before looking to his left to find Kirishima and Yaoyorozu.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. Morning. I was just kinda lost in thought, sorry." Midoriya said sheepishly. "I just can't believe I'm actually standing here."

Kirishima gave a toothy grin."Yeah, I know, right man? It feels so surreal. I'm just being here."

He said, looking at his arm before hardening it. Yaoyorozu smiled."Yes. I understand the feeling, but that should only work harder to prove our worth!"

"Yeah," Kirishima said

Midoriya nodded."It's hero time." He said to himself, which confused both of them.

"Uh? "Hero time?" Kirishima

Midoriya's face went red from embarrassment."It's uhm kinda of.. a catchphrase." He whispered.

Kirishima and Yaoyorozu both looked at each other before the girl giggled. Kirishima had stars in his eyes."Woah, you already have a catchphrase?!"

Midoriya flinched back before blushing."Yeah, I like it it gives me a boost of confidence."

"Huh. Maybe I should have one!"

"Catchphrases often become a selling point for a pro hero," Yaoyorozu said.

As the three walked back to class and continued conversing, the school day finally began.

[Homeroom]

"Make sure to take your academic classes seriously. U.A. will not tolerate anyone slacking off." Aizawa told all of his students in Class 1-A.

"Also -" he glanced over at Bakugo, "-be sure to behave yourselves in all of your classes, including your hero lesson today."

Crossviens emerged on Bakugo's head.

[English]

Everyone sat in bored silence as the English teacher, Present Mic, the same teacher who had instructed the students to take the practical exam, wrote down four different sentences on the board.

"Now, which one of these four sentences is incorrect?" Their teacher asked in a rather bored tone.

"So boring..." Most of the class thought.

[Mathematics.]

"And that is how you get X," Momo said, finished using over half the board to complete a math problem.

"That is correct, good job." Ectoplasm, the cloning hero and math teacher, praised her.

Izuku stared at the board with bulging eyes, "She's amazing!" Izuku thought."Too bad I can't use Brainstorm to do all my schoolwork. Though I doubt the school work would be a challenge if I could."

He heard some heavy panting behind him and partially turned around to see the short, purple-haired boy behind him drooling with widened eyes. "She's... amazing..." he also said, although for different reasons.

Izuku shivered in disgust and could only imagine what he was thinking.

[Modern Literature]

"You'll need this book for our first few assignments." The cement hero Cementoss, a humanoid block of cement, said as he showed the book that he expected the class to buy or at least read.