Chapter 23: Meeting Melissa!

Heights Alliance. Ochako Uraraka was currently speaking to Tsuyu, just relaxing as she had a smile on her face.

"Ochako." Uraraka turned to see who called her by her first name to her surprise and joy it was Midoriya who looked like he was on a mission he walked up to her.

"Uh, D-Dekiru d-do, you need some--EEK?!!"The girl quickly had to cover her mouth as Midoriya ran his hand on her thigh and was slowly making his way upwards.

"D-Dekiru s-stop, people are gonna."She looked around to see everyone had mysteriously disappeared. It was just her and Dekiru alone.

Midoriya proceeded to smack his lips on Ochako's lips. The girl was confused and more than a little aroused by the fact that Dekiru was taking such charge.

The lips separated a trail of saliva connecting the two. The boy previously wearing a shirt had somehow disappeared, leaving his ripped muscles. She unconsciously ran her fingers.

"N-N Dekiru w-we can't," Ochako said while blushing profusely. The boy ignoring her plead began to plant kisses on her neck as he pinned her down all Ochako could do was stare up at the boy who was smirking.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," Izuku said before unbuttoning his pants. Ochako's heart began to beat faster and faster. She honestly had no clue what was happening.

... But she wasn't going to stop it either.

The next thing she heard was a banging. The banging seemed to get louder and louder.

"Ochako," Izuku said as he pinned against the door.

"Wake!" He suddenly shouted

The girl shot open her eyes as the banging was Mina Ashido knocking at the door.

"Girl, you wanted me to wake you up, remember? Said you wanted to get a head start on the regiment Midoriya left us." Ashido said with a pout.

"I-Ill be r-right there." She said face crimson as blood she proceeded to scream into her pillow and rapidly kick her bed.

"I need to suppress these feelings down! I need to focus! I can't be distracted by..."She suddenly remembered the day Izuku finished cleaning the beach and his muscles.

"N-No. I-I'm better than this. I can control my hormones!"She said with a clenched fist and blushing cheeks.

"Be better than Mineta!"Uraraka said as her dream replayed in her memory."Dammit."

She locked the door of her room and would spend the next few minutes to herself.

"Sorry, Dekiru," Ochako said with guilt.

......

MORNING IS HERE! MORNING IS HERE! MORNING IS HERE!"

"Uuggh..." Izuku tried to slap the alarm clock but felt nothing but... facial features. Izuku peeked open his eyes to see All Might in his buff form crouched down next to his plane seat. "Were you... pretending to be my alarm clock?"

"Why yes, I was. I thought you might want to wake up and see a bird's eye view of I-Island before we land."

Izuku perked up at this and looked out his window to see the giant facility of I-Island in the ocean. "Wow! It's even bigger than I thought!" 

"Astonishing, isn't it? There are so many exhibits, labs, and attractions for all kinds of quirks and technology. It's like one big city as well." All Might said.

"I'm surprised the school agreed to do this," Izuku said he's face pressed up against the window.

"The school and I felt you deserved some consumption after everything you had gone through because of our negligence." All Might said with a guilty tone.